Growth Marketing Manager
- North America
- 3 applicants (75%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10) AST (UTC -4) NST (UTC -3:30)
We’re focused on building the best data observability platform on the market, but we recognize that bringing data quality to all companies requires more than just building a great product. We also need to optimize every stage of the buyer’s journey to maximize the number of data teams who can deliver data their colleagues can trust.
As our Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving conversion throughout the funnel. From product growth and lifecycle marketing to paid acquisition and marketing operations, you’ll own our performance across the customer journey. You will work closely with our head of marketing and founders, but should expect to collaborate with the whole team.
If you’re a customer-centric and data-driven marketer with a passion for driving business growth, this job is for you.
Your day-to-day at Metaplane
As part of our growing marketing team, your day-to-day responsibilities will include the following:
- Identify drop-off points in our funnel, ideate how to reduce friction, and prioritize which ideas to tackle first
- Conduct experiments to validate ideas, then evaluate whether to roll out changes to our user base depending on the outcome
- Design, set up, and optimize our lead scoring, management, and nurturing flows
- Build out and manage our account-based marketing motion from identifying target accounts to coordinating cross-channel campaigns
- Create, set up, and optimize our online advertising campaigns across Google, LinkedIn, and other channels that make sense for our business
- Own our paid media strategy, doubling down on industry publications where our campaigns perform best
- Manage the implementation and integration of our go-to-market tool stack, including our relationships with key vendors
- Track and report on the company’s growth across the customer journey on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
Is this you?
- You have 2-3 years of growth marketing experience at a B2B SaaS startup, preferably one that targets a technical audience (bonus points if that audience includes data teams)
- You have a proven track record of driving meaningful results across the customer journey, from user acquisition to revenue expansion
- You have deep expertise in paid acquisition, lifecycle marketing, and experimentation
- You’re an experienced program manager who feels confident juggling multiple projects with competing deadlines
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with others
- You have a degree in a relevant field plus industry certifications from Reforge or similar that demonstrate a commitment to life-long learning
- You quickly master new technologies and understand how they work together to produce meaningful outputs
Benefits of Working at Metaplane
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fully covered health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Work-from-home stipend
- Ownership of your work, and collaboration with a closely-knit team
Metaplane is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. If you don’t feel like you hit 100% of the requirements above but are passionate about our mission and space, please apply.