Growth Marketing Director
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Growth Marketing Director
Marketing Hollywood, California
Meet your family’s favorite brand. Unbelievable softness. Adorable prints. Effortless functionality. At Little Sleepies, we make buttery soft Lunaluxe bamboo sleepwear, daywear & home essentials that your whole family will love. Created by a mom, our products are thoughtfully designed for long-lasting comfort and maximum cuteness!
Location: This position is remote in the United States; location agnostic.
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
We are currently seeking a Director of Growth Marketing to join our fast- growing team! Reporting to our VP of Marketing, you will lead our growth and performance marketing team, paid acquisition agencies, and identify new opportunities for scale in our D2C business. You will play an integral role in defining and executing our growth strategy and owning day-to-day campaign management to continue scaling the growth of the business and customer lifetime value.
The ideal candidate is an analytical, customer-focused, and collaborative problem-solver and leader who values results while working in a fast-paced environment. We seek out curious, kind, proactive colleagues who will challenge one another at every turn. You should be motivated to build a brand that inspires families to make special memories.
- Own the planning and oversee the execution of paid media, including social, search, display, and affiliate. Explore additional channels to drive growth, including CTV, audio, and direct mail.
- Lead client relationships with partner agencies and vendors to ensure accountability on performance and maintain a seamless communication process.
- Plan campaign budgets and media mix to hit ROAS projections based on CAC and LTV trends and optimize to hit critical KPIs.
- Partner with our in-house creative team to develop effective campaigns, A/B test, and iterate to unlock efficiency.
- Grow and lead our in-house growth team, including channel experts in Paid Social, SEM, Email/SMS, and Affiliate.
- Foster a team that executes full-funnel campaigns and programs across all channels that drive customers.
- Lead experimentation and testing process across multiple channels to gain valuable customer and creative insights to inform future campaigns and strategies.
- Work closely with Ecommerce, Merchandise Planning, and Creative teams to effectively push products that lead to maximum new customer acquisition.
- Coordinate with the Ecommerce team on conversion, landing page optimization, and performance of campaigns.
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the Marketing team to identify growth and viral opportunities on organic channels, including social, influencer, and community, and through creative assets.
- Partner with Data Analytics team to develop reporting to measure performance and test results.
- Stay current with overall digital marketing best practices.
- Report on performance at regular intervals; proactively share insights and learnings with the rest of the team.
- Assess and identify skills gaps and identify learning and development opportunities and training for the team.
- 7+ years of direct, hands-on experience managing paid media (search, paid social, affiliate) either at an agency or in-house
- 3+ years of direct, hands-on experience managing full funnel Ecommerce business inclusive of Paid Media, Email, SMS, Social, Affiliate, and Influencer
- 1-2 years of management experience, experience building, motivating, leading, and growing a team is a plus!
- Ecommerce experience is a must, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Additional experience managing other digital marketing channels such as TV, radio, OOH, podcasting, etc.) is a plus
- Proficiency in Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Bing Ads, Google Analytics
- Deep familiarity with digital marketing KPIs such as CPA, CPC, CPM, LTV, and ROAS
- Strong excel skills required; experience in Power BI (or similar BI tool) is a plus
- No task is too small’; you have the ability to carry out individual contributor work in addition to strategic leadership responsibilities
- You balance openness and warmth with a sense of urgency and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- People enjoy working with you because you find opportunities to win together
- You operate by testing, learning, and iterating
- You are technical, analytical, and strategic and know when to be data-driven while generating creative and innovative ideas and solutions
- You’re a natural leader and understand that your success is the result of the success of your team
- Ownership and accountability are part of who you are; these are how we all make sure we’re focused on the highest-leverage opportunities and are driving effective change
- You see the opportunity to dramatically advance your career by building and leading a critical team in our high-growth business
- You love working in a fast-paced, start-up environment and rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- You’re ridiculously curious about business growth, new customer acquisition, and consumer behavior, and you love marrying that curiosity with a coherent strategy and testing
- You have outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail
- You’re an excellent communicator and understand how to share key insights with cross-functional teams, stakeholders and leadership
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid vacation, sick and personal days.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid parental leave.
- Short and long-term disability.
- Life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Home office stipend.
- Internet stipend.
- Company discount.
- Team building activities.
- Company-issued computer.
Little Sleepies is an equal-opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.