Growth Content Marketing Lead - Healthcare
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (12%)
Growth Content Marketing Lead – Healthcare (remote)
at Vytalize Health
About Our Company
Vytalize Health is a leading value-based care platform for seniors that has raised over $70 million in financing from top healthcare investors. We partner with primary care practices and power them through bold financial incentives and smart technology. We combine a Medicare ACO, virtual and in-home doctors’ office, and a digital health platform to equip our network of physicians with everything they need to be successful in caring for their patients and staying ahead in a rapidly changing healthcare system. Our private equity-backed company works with over 500 providers and manages more than $2 billion in annual medical spending.
About our Growth
Vytalize Health has grown its patient base over 100% year-over-year and is now partnered with over 1,000 providers across 36-states. Our all-in-one, vertically integrated solution for value-based care delivery is responsible for $2 billion in medical spending. We are expanding into new markets while increasing the concentration of practices in existing ones.
Visit www.vytalizehealth.com for more information.
Why you will love working here
We are an employee first, mission driven company that cares deeply about solving challenges in the healthcare space. We are open, collaborative and want to enhance how physicians interact with, and treat their patients. Our rapid growth means that we value working together as a team. You will be recognized and appreciated for your curiosity, tenacity and ability to challenge the status quo; approaching problems with an optimistic attitude. We are a diverse team of physicians, technologists, MBAs, nurses, and operators. You will be making a massive impact on people’s lives and ultimately feel like you are doing your best work here at Vytalize.
We are currently looking for a Growth Content Marketing Lead that will execute content and strategy to drive Vytalize’s growth. The right candidate will have excellent communication, writing and analytical skills. The right candidate will seasoned experience creating healthcare content. This role will report to the Content Marketing Manager.
What You Will Do
- Develop and execute a comprehensive content marketing strategy that aligns with our business goals and objectives.
- Write and edit content such asemail marketing campaigns and/or newsletters, banner ads, websites and landing pages, social media, video scripting, webinars and presentations, infographics, one-pagers, brochures, letters, case studies, white papers and other forms of content
- Conduct research on industry trends and audience preferences to ensure content is relevant and timely.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and departments:work with internal teams across the organization (including design, video, growth/sales, compliance & legal) and external channel partners to create cohesive and effective copy used throughout the sales and growth marketing process.
- Leverage data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of our content and make data-driven decisions to optimize performance.
- Develop content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, and ensuring they are followed.
- Provide recommendations for content optimization and improvements based on data analysis.
What will make you successful here
- BA in Communications, Marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing in the healthcare industry
- Experience with content management
- Excellent Copy Writing Skills, content presentation and content Delivery Skills
- Editorial competency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of ownership and comfortable operating in ambiguity
- Solution oriented with the ability to think strategically and creatively in decision-making.
- Strong work ethic to exceed expectations and goals.
- Coachable and able to take direction and feedback well, yet being forward-thinking to challenge the status quo.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Competitive base compensation
- Annual bonus potential
- Health benefits effective on start date; 100% coverage for base plan, up to 90% coverage on all other plans for individuals and families
- Health & Wellness Program; up to $300 per quarter for your overall well-being available on start date
- 401K plan effective on the first of the month after your start date; 100% of up to 4% of your annual salary
- 5 sick days and unlimited (or generous) paid “Vytale Time” after your first 90 days
- Company paid STD/LTD
- Technology setup
- Ability to help build a market leader in value-based healthcare at a rapidly growing organization
Please note at no time during our screening, interview, or selection process do we ask for additional personal information (beyond your resume) or account/financial information. We will also never ask for you to purchase anything; nor will we every interview you via text message.