Global Demand Generation Lead
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Global Demand Generation Lead
job requisition id
Global Demand Generation Lead
You’re not the person who will settle for just any role. Neither are we. Because we’re out to create Better Care for a Better World, and that takes a certain kind of person and teams who care about making a difference. Here, you’ll bring your professional expertise, talent, and drive to building and managing our portfolio of iconic, ground-breaking brands. In this role, you’ll help us deliver better care for billions of people around the world. It starts with
The Global Marketing Demand Generation Lead will be responsible for guiding, coaching, and enabling teams to develop demand generation and account-based marketing strategies and approaches that drive customers to action for KCP globally. This person will be part of an agile, digitally savvy B2B marketing team and will partner with regional marketing managers and demand generation counterparts to advance demand generation capabilities through best practices, playbooks, and processes for scale. The Global Marketing Demand Generation Lead will also partner with Integrated Marketing Leaders on strategic initiatives to help develop marketing programs built from a solid understanding of customer needs and motivations.
In this role, you will:
- Document campaign strategy briefs, communication goals, sales/revenue goals, personas, content requirements, campaign plan and marketing tactics needed to launch and operationalize successful campaigns.
- Manage the development of omni-channel campaign content and digital media planning including landing pages, SEM, display and programmatic advertising, personalization, email, social, and paid media.
- Understand, map and implement digital programs aligned to the relationship across buyer’s journey/persona mapping/content creation.
- Regularly measure and report on campaign performance and results against internal goals and external benchmarks and be able to explain campaign performance to non-experts.
- Monitor digital analytics against KPIs, evaluating and optimizing for strong performance and ensuring a proactive feedback loop on campaign learnings to influence future strategies and create valuable actionable recommendations.
- Support continual digital strategy growth through external benchmarking & communication of new trends and applications.
- End to end management of digital campaigns, including campaign data requirements, QA, ongoing analysis, and optimizations with a clear understanding of campaign goals, objectives and KPI’s.
- Development of demand generation data framework, defining data requirements (inputs) for campaigns, coordination with IT for customer and campaign data management using relational databases and defining data deliverables to other stakeholders (outputs).
At Kimberly-Clark, you’ll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We’re founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we’re always looking for new and better ways to perform—so what can you do with that? There’s no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly- Clark. It’s all here for you at Kimberly-Clark. Led by Purpose. Driven by You.
You’re driven to perform at the highest level possible, and you appreciate a performance culture fueled by authentic caring. You want to be part of a company actively dedicated to sustainability, inclusion, wellbeing, and career development.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of demand generation, marketing campaign management or revenue marketing experience where multiple channels to market were utilized – B2B or agency environment preferred
- Direct experience with enterprise marketing cloud technologies (Marketo/Pardot), account-based marketing (Demandbase) and CRMs (SFDC, Dynamics) – experience with CDPs a plus
- Proven experience with a variety of marketing channels and tactics (lead generation, content, digital, social, event coordination)
- Demonstrates contagious positive energy to influence, inspire and drive results.
- Able to champion ideas and influence and motivate key stakeholders by infecting them with a shared sense of purpose and passion. Strong listener and communicator who is able to connect easily with others.
- English language proficiency required.
Here are a few of the benefits you’d enjoy. For a complete overview, see www.mykcbenefits.com.
- Great support for good health with medical, dental, and vision coverage options. No waiting periods or pre-existing condition restrictions. Access to an on-site fitness center, occupational health nurse, and allowances for high-quality safety equipment.
- Flexible Savings and spending accounts to maximize health care options and stretch dollars when caring for yourself or dependents.
- Diverse income protectioninsurance options to protect yourself and your family in case of illness, injury, or other unexpected events.
- Additional programs and support to continue your education, adopt a child, relocate, or even find temporary childcare.
Veterans and members of the Reserve and Guard are highly encouraged to apply.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role are available upon request. You may contact: or:for assistance. You must include the six digit Job # with your request.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.