Federal Account Executive
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title: Federal Account Executive
DOD Air Force
Location: United States – Remote,
Our Federal DoD Account Executive will have ownership of all elements of bookings growth in the territory. This includes discovering and developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, executing account strategies, and managing customer expansion. The AE must be quota-driven, and will represent Rubrik within the Department of Defense, while working with Systems Engineers, Sales Development, Channel Development and Rubrik Partners to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process and will play an integral role in the success of the overall Federal Sales Team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a history of sales excellence through impressive pipeline growth, outbound prospecting, ruthless qualification, innovation and consistent hard work. Experience selling enterprise infrastructure / software into the datacenter is preferred.
If you’re ready to be part of a sales team that Forbes included on its 2016 list of Next Billion Dollar Startups and is the unequivocal change agent in cloud data management, please visit this link and get in touch with us today!
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth working with Federal DoD Services & Agencies.
- Present Rubrik, Inc. solutions within complex data center design environments
- Co-sell and strategize with partners, distributors and VAR’s to enable rapid growth
- Provide Rubrik, Inc. management with feedback about the local federal market opportunity and identification of new business opportunities and channel partnerships
- 5-10 years of Federal / DoD sales experience (AirForce preferred)
- Passion for selling and hungry for the hunt (IT industry background preferable)
- Great at building and nurturing successful relationships
- A Closer – consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment
- Drive to expand client base and close sales
- Entrepreneurial – willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, get it done attitude
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
US2 (all other US offices/remote) Pay Range
The minimum and maximum base salaries for this role are posted below; additionally, the role is eligible for bonus potential, equity and benefits. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the role based on U.S. location. Within the range, the salary offered will be determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
US (SF Bay Area, DC Metro, NYC) Pay Range