Executive Assistant to the CEO
- 72 applicants (30%)
This job is for Siena (https://www.siena.cx/) posted via Parallel. This is a full-time role.
We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! Cartloop might be the perfect stop for you.
Cartloop is a conversational commerce startup that's changing the way businesses and people interact. We are enabling brands to grow by scaling 1:1 conversations without increasing the headcount.
The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
Team and culture
Here are some of our core values to give you a sense of who we are as a team:
- Ownership. We build, we celebrate and we take responsibility even when things don't pan out.
- Set the pace. We move fast, take risks, and chase big outcomes wherever possible. We’re creating an environment where we can act fearlessly, a consensus isn’t needed for every action, and experimentation and failure (plus learning) are key.
- Autonomy. We unblock ourselves, focus on solutions and work towards our goals.
- Honor execution. Fewer meetings, less of the stuff things that don't make an impact, more action. Move fast and focus on execution instead of talking
- Continuous feedback. We are open to feedback and make a habit of sharing feedback with others.Writing > talking. We’re creating a culture where people can do their best critical thinking and use data to solve problems.
What you'll be working on
As an Executive Assistant, you will work as the right hand to the CEO. Your responsibilities will include involvement in all aspects of our startup and its day to day operations. This is the perfect position for one with strong interest in learning entrepreneurship and leadership beyond an assistant role.
- Manage inbox, draft and reply to emails.
- Manage complex calendaring by scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Design, build and improve our hiring processes, onboarding, and organizational planning that will allow the company to scale effectively
- Draft emails, internal and external communications.
- Perform research, analysis, reports, forecasts.
- Manage travel & expenses
- Organize events, including team meetings, conferences, and webinars.
- Maintain high level of discretion in handling confidential information.
- Help support with payroll, accounting and reporting.
- Handle personal assistant activities.
What are the requirements?
- 1+ experience with online/remote work
- 1+ years of experience as Executive Assistant, preferably for a remote startup
- Internet connection: 10 Mbps minimum
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Willingness to work full-time (40 hours/week) at a time that suits your client (often PH evenings)
- A working knowledge of Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides) and productivity and project management tools/apps
- A charismatic ‘can do’ attitude
Who are we looking for?
We have intentionally set a very high standard for our employees and our culture is also of a high standard of performance (but so is our fun facto!).
We are excited to offer career opportunities to people who show:
- Self-starter. You require minimum supervision to get the job done
- Inner motivation. You are motivated by impact and driven by wanting to help others
- Problem solver. You can tackle complex problems and offer creative solutions
- High bar. You take pride in the quality of your work and see to constantly improve
- Trust. You embody trust and dependability
- EQ. Have deep emotional and social intelligence
- System thinker. You are a processes-driven person
- Infinite learner. You seek to learn and challenge yourself
- Energy+. You show with a positive attitude (and sense of humor!) even in ambiguous situations
💰 Competitive salary and opportunity for career advancement
🌎 Fully remote job and culture
📚 Educational budget and training programs to fuel your growth
Why join us
🚀 Unique opportunity to grow as part of an early-stage startup
🙏 Join a company where operational excellence, autonomy, and meritocracy are core beliefs
🙌 You are part of a multicultural team who loves to get stuff done (and have fun while doing it!)
⚡️ High-impact role as you apply your expertise and contribute to all areas of our business