- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
Our company is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide support to senior managers and perform administrative duties. He/she should act as the point of contact for our key executives working in various roles and heading different departments. They should be proactive in assisting managers in the smooth and efficient running of the business and timely support to executives.
1. Preparing financial statements, invoices, business letters, reports, memos, and other office documents.
2. Research data and records to prepare presentations for business meetings.
3. Record minutes for meetings.
4. Coordinate between executives, clients, employees, and external partners.
5. Open, sort, arrange, and distribute incoming emails, telephones, faxes, and other correspondence.
6. Ability to operate office automation suites like word processors, spreadsheets, presentation software, and database management systems.
7. Make travel accommodations and arrangements.
8. Monitor the performance of administrative staff.
9. Check daily expenses and prepare weekly monthly and quarterly reports.
10. Manage meetings and schedule senior executives’ calendars.
11. Arrange corporate events and staff motivational events.
12. Organize office filing systems and keep them in place.
2. Proficiency in using office gadgets and applications like fax and copier machines, calendars, etc.
3. In-depth knowledge of MS Office suite.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Ability to exercise discretion and secrecy and confidentiality.
6. Exceptional time management skills and organizational skills.
7. Quick to adapt to a fast-paced office environment and ability to meet deadlines.
8. Proactive in problem-solving and strong decision-making skills.