- USA Only
- 3 applicants (12%)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Advocacy Architects helps businesses and trade associations impact policy debates at State Capitols around the United States by using high touch, targeted direct marketing tactics to connect community advocates with their state legislators.
In the last few years, AA has developed a niche in the renewable energy space by offering highly effective and impactful legislative and political advocacy services. We are seeking to build an A-player team to reach more customers and expand the business.
Our core values, documented as a reflection of the values of the current team, describe the culture we aspire to build as we expand the team.
Advocacy Architects - Core Values
1. We genuinely care. We seek to live the Golden Rule and treat our team members and customers like we want to be treated.
2. We are honest. There is no place for guile or misdirection on our team or with our customers. We speak the truth and let the chips fall where they may.
3. We are proactive. While others are sitting around pontificating about problems, we are already working on solutions. Our team members are nimble and believe in getting solutions to the marketplace - speedily!
4. We check our egos at the door. As a team, we solve big problems and achieve more results through cooperative collaboration.
5. We set high standards for our work. As we strive to design world-class advocacy solutions, we believe in offering high quality work to the marketplace and in doing things right - the first time.
6. We do work that matters. While we understand there are many ways that companies can build revenue streams, we are committed to doing work that matters. We are purpose-driven, intentional and targeted.
7. We believe in changing the world, one community at a time. We empower local advocates to be part of the solution to community problems and help them build connections with legislative leaders who can literally change the world.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a candidate to fill the all-important Executive Assistant to the CEO position in order to allow the CEO to focus less on day-to-day fulfillment and more on developing a long-term vision and building a team to achieve that vision.
This is a fully remote position, opened for candidates that are located in the US. This is a great mid-level opportunity for someone who's seeking a long-term position in the company with a chance to grow into a more senior role in the company (Chief of Staff).
Executive Assistant to the CEO Responsibilities:
- Manage schedule & communication for CEO
- Handle billing, payables, and receivables
- Manage ongoing projects for the CEO
- Ensure that CEO's tasks are completed
- Work with other team members and report back to CEO when needed
- Any other management tasks assigned by CEO
Key Requirementsfor the Position
- Strong at organization, time management, and analytical skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Ability to keep others on task even when extremely difficult
- Working knowledge of legislative and political advocacy is a plus but not necessary
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred, but not required
- Prior experience as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant is a plus.
- One year of experience in phone, e-mail and in-person etiquette.
- Prior experience in managing calendar applications (Calendly)
- Experience booking travel and handling travel logistics is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Google Workspace, Adobe Acrobat and Quickbooks.
- Presentation skills in Microsoft Powerpoint, Canva and Loom.
- Ability to learn and implement new and unfamiliar software and technology.
COMPENSATION FOR THE POSITION
- Base pay varies on experience
- 1st year base pay range: $45,000 - $60,000
- Performance Bonus opportunities above base pay
- Holiday Schedule and Paid Time Off - after 90-day trial period
Benefits that will be available after 90-day trial period
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION
This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match, but we are committed to taking as much time as it takes to find the right person for this role.
Please read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high- quality application that stands out. If you apply, the Advocacy Architects team will respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
As part of the hiring process, expect to make the following commitments:
1. Fill out a short application form and upload your resume.
2. Record a short introduction video so we can get to know more about you.
3. Complete about 45-60 minutes of role test tasks and several personality profile tests (Kolbe A and 16 Personalities).
4. Attend several video and in-person interviews where you will have the opportunity to talk more about how your previous experience would help you excel at the position.
Applications are only accepted through this online application (Click "Apply for this job" button).
If you have any specific questions about the position, please contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT SEND YOUR RESUME TO THIS EMAIL.