Events Marketing Manager
- USA Only
Events Marketing Manager
MARKETING – MARKETING
Labelbox’s mission is to build the best products for humans to advance artificial intelligence. Real breakthroughs in AI are reliant on the quality of the training data. Our training data platform enables organizations to improve their machine learning models far quicker and more accurately. We are determined to build software that is more open, easier-to-use, and singularly focused on getting our customers to performant ML faster.
Current Labelbox customers are transforming industries within insurance, retail, manufacturing/robotics, healthcare, and beyond. Our platform is used by Fortune 500 enterprises including Allstate, John Deere, Bayer, Warner Brothers and leading AI-focused companies including FLIR Systems and Caption Health. We are backed by leading investors including Andreessen Horowitz, B Capital, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI-focused fund), and Kleiner Perkins.
Labelbox is placing an increasing emphasis on events (both live and virtual) and this person will be the driving force behind them. In this role, you will build an experiential strategy and then bring it to life across owned events and webinars, sponsored opportunities, and our annual flagship conference Accelerate.
This is the ideal role for someone who wants to lead all aspects of event creation – including developing programming, recruiting speakers, and designing the look and feel – as well as oversee the execution. This person will be instrumental in helping Labelbox build a compelling set of experiences and recorded content that educates our audience and communicates the compelling proposition of Labelbox.
The right candidate will have exemplary communication skills, strong project management acumen, and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively. This person is someone who thrives in a very fast-growing, high-energy environment and is interested in consistently experimenting, analyzing, and iterating. Success in this role will include the ability to change direction quickly and deal with ambiguity where needed.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the ideation, planning, management, and execution of a full calendar of live content which includes conferences, webinars, and events – both hybrid and virtual.
- Develop concept, design programming, and recruit speakers around customer and prospect personas
- Oversee the most important details of live events to ensure they run as flawlessly as possible
- Manage budgets while maximizing event impact and participation
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization and manage internal teams to execute events
- Set and track events against business success metrics
- Work with the Demand Generation team to lead marketing of events and drive attendance
- Build relationships across key accounts and grow rolodex of potential speakers across the year
- Assist in the evaluation of 3-4 sponsored events per year and lead execution as part of the overall events strategy
- Work out potential monetization and/or partner sponsor models
Keys to success:
- 3+ years experience in event marketing that meet business objectives
- Experience using event management software (e.g., Hopin, ON24, etc)
- Experience with project management tools (e.g., Monday, Asana, etc) and business intelligence (e.g., Looker, Heap, etc) software
- Employs creativity in building memorable events
- Relentless adherence to tactical execution and deadline-driven
- World-class program management skills and ability to stick to timelines
- Always has a Plan B (and C and D)
- Obsessed with the details
- Strong collaborator
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Largely self-directed and autonomous
- Thrives in a high-energy and fast-paced environment
- Experiment orientation to learn and adapt continually
Do great work. From anywhere.
We hire great people regardless of where they live. Work wherever you’d like as reliable internet access is our only requirement. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work.