Enterprise Marketing Lead
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Enterprise Marketing Lead
Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive for prospective patients. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it easy for therapists to grow their practices, and possible for patients to find quality care they can afford.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 300,000+ appointments per month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact
About The Role:
Headway is growing fast, and we’re hiring our first Enterprise Marketing Lead to build a direct account-based marketing engine to power our health insurance payer sales. Reporting into the Head of Payer Marketing and Communications, this person will be incredibly data-driven in their approach to build, measure, and continuously optimize the B2B funnel of awareness, acquisition, affiliation, and advocacy among key payer relationships. As the first-in-seat enterprise marketing lead, this person will own the campaign lifecycle end-to- end, including strategy, execution and performance. This role will include accountability on robust content creation across white papers, case studies, video, webinars, decks, collateral, reports, blogs, emails, thought leadership and more. As the leading marketer responsible for Headway’s payer relationships, the role will also own all conferences and customer convenings.
- Build Headway’s Enterprise Marketing and Sales Enablement function
Building a data-driven account-based marketing strategy
- Achieve ambitious quarterly OKRs that drive account-based marketing goals around MQLs, SLQs, funnel conversion and more
- Proactively drive development of campaign targets, personas, and execution
- Report back to business development and customer success colleagues on campaign performance, staying in close sync with sales motions
Telling our story through robust content creation
- Accountable for enterprise marketing editorial calendar, aligning closely with sales motions and goals
- Maintain a strong and consistent payer brand, developing trust, credibility, and consistency with all payers
- Have an active ear to the ground on data, product updates, and more – and quickly know the story we can tell to payers
- Own concepting, writing, and development of campaign content and collateral, including but not limited to white papers, case studies, decks, videos, emails, reports, email drips and more.
- Collaborate closely with design to transform content into market-ready assets
- Build deeply trusted relationships with colleagues across product, patient & provider marketing, clinical, business development, customer success, growth, CX, engineering, talent and more
Leading strong ROI from conferences and Headway events
- Lead the way on the payer conference strategy, supporting the Business Development team to ensure there is a strong ROI on the investments Headway makes
- Drive Headway-led events to convene payer partners and industry leaders
- Manage Headway advisory boards, including those with payer customers and more
You’d be a great fit if…
- You have 5-8+ years of experience leading enterprise B2B account-based marketing
- You are an exceptional written and verbal communicator, with an ability to translate Headway’s B2B payer value prop and insights into compelling narratives, campaigns and assets
- You love getting in at the ground-level to build 0 to 1
- You’re gritty, results-oriented, and self-driven
- You’re data-driven, an excellent communicator, and consistently build and execute on a vision to drive results
- Healthcare payer or system experience a must
We believe a team’s strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem – across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from our NYC HQ.
Headway is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Headway will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact: