Enterprise Account Manager
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (17%)
Enterprise Account Manager
Join us as Ceros embarks on the next chapter in our mission to unlock creativity. Ceros is evolving into an essential resource and destination for professional creatives the world over. Our growing suite of cloud-based tools empower professional creators to push beyond their design boundaries and even transform the way they collaborate with their teams.
Today, our products power some of the most engaging experiences on the web. In 2021 alone, interactive content created with Ceros Studio from landing pages and pitch decks to interactive social media has been viewed more than half a billion times. In the meantime, more than 3 million comments have been added to digital content using Markup, our new visual collaboration tool.
Working at Ceros means having an impact at scale. Our products and services are leveraged by top tier brands such as Mashable, Bloomberg, Red Bull or Pinterest and are loved by more than 500,000 users. And we are building something even bigger and better: the creative operating system of the future.
We are backed up and well-funded by top-tier investors including Sumeru Equity Partners, Grotech Ventures, Greycroft, and Starvest Partners.
We are remote first forever with a 4 day workweek that finishes every Friday at 1pm.
We’re seeking an Enterprise Account Manager to identify opportunities for up- sell and cross-sell within our client base and close deals in new divisions and groups. We’ve signed some of the top brands in the world and want to extend the value they’re seeing from Ceros throughout the organization. Primarily, you will focus on identifying new groups who can benefit from Ceros, and sell into them. Successively, you will work in lockstep with the Account Team to identify growth opportunities as well as save-opportunities to achieve net retention targets for your team.
- This is a unique Sales role that collaborates with the Account team to maximize sales growth opportunities with our paid clients.
- Collaborate with the Account Team Lead & Customer Success Manager to achieve net retention goals through growth and/or save’ opportunities.
- Build actionable account plans that could span from 3 to 12 months.
- Have complete command of the customer experience and deliver expert product insights.
- Manage a rolling pipeline on a quarterly basis.
- Use smart/modern techniques when prospecting into your key accounts.
- Deliver healthy level of activities.
- Act as a liaison for customer and prospect feedback to the business and product owners.
Practical stuff we anticipate you having
- Minimum 2 plus years’ closing sales of >$50K ARR.
- Large enterprise deal experience required.
- Experience selling into global organizations.
- SaaS sales required.
- Able to communicate at an executive level.
- Have sold marketing or creative software.
- A strong network in the content creation space is a must.
- HubSpot or Salesforce usage is required.
What we’re looking for from the heart
- You must be coachable.
- You live by honesty, integrity, empathy and thoughtfulness.
- Confidence to build trusting relationships at all levels.
Key Things to Know
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position
- This is a remote first role
- Ranges from $65,000 – $115,000 base salary
- Ranges from $140,000 – $190,000 OTE + benefits (see section below)
- Pay range varies depending on qualifications and experience
- Stock options
- Premium health insurance
- 401K match
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness Fridays (Half Day Fridays)
- Excellent gear (Macbook Air, external monitor, etc.)
- Stipend for the home office set up
- Growth and Learning opportunities within the company
- Virtual experiences in which Cerosians can collaborate, educate, and create social connections with one another
At Ceros, we are deeply committed to the recruitment, retention, and growth of diverse talent;uniting people from unique backgrounds in our shared passion for unlocking creativity through technology.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.