Enterprise Account Executive
- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Title:Enterprise Account Executive
Location: United States
Fully Remote Position in the United States
BriteCore is searching for hard-working, enthusiastic sales professionals to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate thrives in a self-motivated, results-driven environment, and is known as a hunter and a closer. If you have a passion for SaaS, Solution Selling, and are eagerly curious to help solve customer problems, we would love to talk to you.
As a BriteCore Enterprise Account Executive, you will sell a modern, fully managed insurance platform for property and casualty that supports digital transformation, emerging technologies, and new business models.
- Develops and maintains executive-level relationships with potential and existing clients in the insurance industry.
- Identifies and locates new clients through a variety of methods including networking and cold calls.
- Arrange and lead technical and functional presentations to clients, in conjunction with product experts and professional services.
- Develops and implements strategies for sales in an assigned region or territory.
- Applies knowledge of the field and product features to match products to the needs of clients.
- Answers inquiries from clients concerning products, their uses, and the industry at large.
- Actively utilize the Salesforce.com sales tracking system to validate and record sales calls, and quotes
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams, managers, and other staff to confirm that orders are processed with accuracy and efficiency and that products are distributed properly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Property and Casualty insurance and/or Software Development industry business experience.
- 10 years of sales-related experience with direct sales and negotiation skills, with a track record for hitting and exceeding quota
- Experience in preparing and presenting to an executive audience.
- Demonstrated success in closing complex sales
- Thorough understanding of technical products to be sold.
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Travel to meet with clients or potential clients will be required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels leveraging excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training, and work-related experience
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Critical illness coverage and life insurance
- 401(K) with a company match
- Unlimited vacation time
- Fully paid parental leave
- Fully remote work in a remote-first company
BriteCore is a fully managed administration platform for insurance companies. We focus on building gorgeous, scalable, and usable cloud-based solutions. Our team of top performers enjoys working together and takes tremendous pride and ownership in our platform. The environment is progressive, deploying through AWS using continuous integration principles. We love great technology and it shows in every aspect of our product. Our team enjoys a very flexible, balanced, and stimulating environment. Bring creativity, focus, productivity to your job, flexible paid time off, and remote work.
Employment Type: Full-Time (exempt)
Minimum Experience: Experienced