Email Marketing Specialist
(Remote) Email Marketing Specialist
- Austin, TX – Remote OK
Dear Builders, Rule-Breakers & Adventurers: WE WANT YOU
Here at Sugatan, we believe in co-creating with passionate builders who love building something extraordinary out of nothing purely driven by the love of our crafts.
It all started with a ludicrous question. How can we turn $1 into $3? Through the pursuit of the answer, we’ve turned $62 million into $180 million to date, empowering humans, communities & movements throughout our journey.
The Sugatan culture is all about cultivating unique experiences collectively as a superorganism as we face a multitude of challenges together whilst profits are reinvested back into funding exciting projects we love.
It’s a self-evolving, self-realizing organization that paves the path for others to follow.
So are you ready to step up and step into your element? Walk with us.
ABOUT THE POSITION
You’ll be joining an exceptional team that’s responsible for driving revenue & translating the Founder’s Brand Vision inside one of the fastest growing Beauty Brands in the Skincare industry. You’ll be working alongside a team of extremely driven, ambitious, & hard working groups whose aim is to continue pushing the growth & dominate the beauty industry.
This is a fully remote contractor position.
As the Senior Email Marketer, you’ll be responsible for
- Pulling interested prospective customers through the purchase via automation flows
- Optimizing Flows performance on an ongoing basis
- Guiding the campaign development team with making concrete decisions by providing insights on historical performance, suggesting audience segmentation, and product highlights
- Track acquisition & lifetime value KPIs for our client’s email marketing campaigns
- Set-up and launch email campaigns, SMS, push notifications inclusive of marketing, lifecycle and transactional email programs
- Review campaigns to ensure creative content, links, and copy are all correct
- Stay up to date and current on eCommerce trends and insights
- List management and audience segmentation
- Measure and track campaign performance
- Build cohesive and organized presentation decks to get stakeholder’s buy-in on your ideas
- Set up data dashboards inside Klaviyo & analyze data effectively for conclusive insights
What we expect:
- Experience working with Klaviyo or similar eCommerce ESP platform
- 2+ years of Email Marketing experience
- Strong project management skills, highly organized and demonstrated ability to execute projects on time or early
- Must be able to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Fluent in English
- Experience with working with project management tools such as Slack, Asana, etc.
- Be results-driven, with a desire to succeed and hit targets;
- Experience with analyzing data
What we offer:
Here at Sugatan, we offer you a very comfortable life that comprises of such things as:
- Ability to grow & develop yourself at the speed you like & do that with a group of an amazing, like-minded team
- Fully remote & flexible working schedule co-creating & working closely with a group of ambitious cross-functional, a cross-continental team that’s working from pure love & passion of the work. Work in Colombia, work in Bali, work in Italy – wherever your self-being feels the happiest as long as you inspire your team to elevate beyond what others think is possible.