Email Marketing Specialist
- 12 applicants
Email Marketing Specialist
Leverage your copy writing and direct marketing expertise at a profitable SaaS business.
AgencyAnalytics is on a growth trajectory and we are looking for an email marketing expert to take charge of all our email marketing targeted at customers and prospects.
As the leading SaaS growth platform for marketing agencies, we help agencies automate the tedious task of reporting and creating dashboards from dozens of marketing channels.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for overseeing all email marketing functions. This position is all about gathering data, strategizing based on metrics, and implementing an approach that yields the best results.
AgencyAnalytics offers a rewarding career path where you can elevate your skills and showcase your expertise.
The position is 100% remote.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and optimize all marketing emails, product release emails, automated nurture campaigns in HubSpot
- Identify, implement, and optimize lead generation efforts to increase conversions from an increasing number of incoming free trials
- Create well-written, creative copy that lead to desired conversion objectives
- Collaborate with the web development team, graphic designers, product marketers, content marketers, and video content producers for the creation of custom landing pages, emails, forms, CTAs etc.
- Organize email content and templates
- Develop and maintain an email marketing calendar which includes conversion flows
- Track and analyze the performance of email activities using KPIs, relaying actionable insights back to the team on a weekly and monthly basis
- Provide strategic direction on email marketing opportunities based on insights derived from data and past campaigns
- Develop automated data cleanup campaigns that focus on improving engagement, user segmentation and personalization
- Ensure compliance and best practices with CanSpam, CASL, GDPR, and similar others
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and changes in the email landscape
- Document and update processes
- 5+ years experience with email marketing
- Proven track record of creating compelling copy that converts
- 2+ years of experience and proficiency with marketing automation and email marketing with Marketo, HubSpot or similar
- Expert understanding of CanSpam, CASL, and GDPR regulations as they relate to email marketing and lead generation
- Demonstrated technical expertise of email marketing platforms, HTML, and email design best practices
- Excellent English copywriting skills with a bachelor’s degree in English literature, arts, journalism, or mass communication.
- Experience in B2B SaaS email marketing is an asset
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly
- Frequent promotions
- 4 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Happy Hour once a month
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a profitable, product-focused, & customer-oriented company
AgencyAnalytics is a reporting platform that helps digital agencies automate their client reporting.
We have been in business since 2010, are 100% employee-owned, and are growing fast.
On top of being obsessed with building the best product possible and helping our customers succeed, we also pride ourselves on our company culture. From weekly happy hours, employee of the month awards, profit sharing, fitness allowances, and continued learning…we’re always looking for ways to take care of our team.
For anyone looking to continue building their career in SaaS, this is an opportunity to join a team that is dedicated to building a company you’ll want to stay at for years to come.
AgencyAnalytics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, gender identity, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment among our team.