Email Marketing Manager
Email Marketing Manager
Job Category Marketing
Requisition Number EMAIL001528
- Stratford, CT 06615, USA
- Atlanta, GA 30326, USA
- Milford, CT 06460, USA
Stratford, CT Atlanta, GA or Remote, US
OneStream Software LLC
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
ABOUT THE JOB
OneStream Software is looking for an Email Marketing Manager with experience in building end-to-end email campaigns that drive lead generation and marketing results. This role has significant impact towards Demand Generation efforts, where responsibilities include creating responsive email templates, developing automated nurture programs, and overseeing the day-to-day strategy and execution of our email marketing campaigns that directly contribute to pipeline and revenue growth targets. The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge in HubSpot marketing automation software, with excellent written communication, and a proven track record in demonstrating strategic initiatives and tactical execution.
- Own email marketing campaigns including strategy, implementation, automation processes, measurement, and optimization of targeted marketing programs.
- Manage HubSpot marketing automation platform, supporting as the internal subject matter expert, including admin configuration, user management, automation, and creation of system processes.
- Run the day-to-day email channel through design of responsive email templates, content optimization and management of global database.
- Identify new and existing audience segments to create automated workflows and nurture campaigns for a targeted approach aimed at driving results at all stages of the marketing funnel.
- Drive continuous improvement through best practices across critical metrics such as deliverability, open rates, click through, conversion and opt outs.
- Analyze email marketing performance, set benchmarks for KPIs, identify trends, and make recommendations for larger scale program improvements and opportunities.
- Develop and implement A/B testing across email templates to optimize for greater engagement and conversions; instill best practices for email design and delivery.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and prioritize initiatives, maintain collaboration
and insights, align on global campaign calendar, streamlined messaging and growth targets.
Ensure GDPR and compliance best practices, maintain email marketing laws and regulations.
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
Formal Education and Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Technology or related field, or equivalent work experience
Knowledge and Experience
- 5-7 years of professional experience in Email Marketing role, preferably with a B2B software vendor
- Advanced knowledge of HubSpot marketing automation software required
- Experience in Salesforce, WordPress and Zoom Webinar a plus
- Knowledge of best practices for responsive email templates, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, and list growth
- Proven experience in strategic planning and scalable execution for high-impact email marketing campaigns and automation strategies
- Understanding of email marketing and data privacy best practices, regulations, and compliance
- Excellent project management, organizational, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Performs under strong demands, tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to multi-task
- Comfortable interacting with c-level executives
- Flexible and adaptable
- Works well in team environment
- Willing and able to travel
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship.
WHO WE ARE
OneStream is an independent software company backed by private equity investors KKR, D1 Capital Partners, Tiger Global and IGSB. OneStream provides a market-leading intelligent finance platform that reduces the complexity of financial operations. OneStream unleashes the power of finance by unifying corporate performance management (CPM) processes such as planning, financial close & consolidation, reporting and analytics through a single, extensible solution. We empower the enterprise with financial and operational insights to support faster and more informed decision-making. All this is delivered in a cloud platform designed to continually evolve and scale with your organization.
With over 850+ customers, 200 implementation partners and over 1000+ employees, our primary mission is to deliver 100% customer success.
We are equally fanatical about our OneStream family members (formally known as employees). We are a team in every sense of the word. Everyone here is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. We work hard and play hard. The right candidate is easy to get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming to work, and happy to contribute to the team. We have a casual dress environment and modern office.
WHY JOIN THE ONESTREAM TEAM
- Transparency around corporate structure, salary, and benefits
- Core value of customer success
- Variety of project work (not industry specific)
- Strong culture and camaraderie
- Multiple training opportunities
Benefits at OneStream Software
OneStream employees are passionate, hardworking individuals who go above and beyond to keep our customers happy and follow through on our mission statement. They consistently deliver the best and in turn, we make every effort to keep them cared for and happy. A sample of the benefits we provide are:
- Excellent Medical Plan
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Retirement Plan
OneStream Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)