Email Marketing Associate
- USA Only
- 7 applicants (88%)
Email Marketing Associate
time type: Full time
job requisition id: R16973
We are searching for a results-oriented and hands-on email marketer with exceptional strategic, technical, and analytical skills to manage and evolve our email strategy. The right person for this role will bring a strong POV on how to deliver exceptional results within B2C and B2U emails.
The ideal candidate will have experience executing email strategies across B2C businesses, with a solid understanding of creating strategies for both email blasts and marketing flows. You will work with the internal brand, creative, and partner teams to execute emails. You will also manage our email vendor for all email engineering and operational needs. You will also work across B2U2C, assisting our partners with campaign ideas to delight and entice their users to utilize Sophia.
You will be responsible for email performance across B2C and B2U2C, presenting on blasts, marketing flows, and overall performance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop the email strategy and align the company around the direction, choices, and tactics
- Ensure emails go out accurately, on schedule, and on-brand
- Design and implement email marketing campaigns
- Develop copy and subject line strategies
- Work with creative to design email templates
- Build and maintain email lists and partner with engineering to gain access to additional lists as needed
- A/B test emails
- Be a trusted advisor to business leaders. Proactively communicating with internal and external stakeholders, improving transparency, and collaboration
- Bring a POV on best practices. Stay in touch with current industry trends, new tools, and industry best practices
- Proven ability to develop email strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Outstanding communication skills
- Impeccable grammar and writing skills
- Ability to track, measure, and report on results of email marketing campaigns to determine ROI
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Ability to analyze and present data and findings clearly, concisely, and accurately, and be able to draw meaningful conclusions and recommendations for action.
- HTML and Liquid knowledge preferred
- Write and create presentations. Sell ideas internally and externally: influence people both inside and outside of department to drive quality execution.
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- A minimum of 2+ years of email management experience, ideally in the education or edtech space
- Advertising agency and/or large-brand experience
- Experience with website analytics tools like GA360, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML and Liquid
- Proven communication and influence skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects based on business needs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be able to work more than 40 hours per week when business needs warrant
- Access information using a computer.
- Effectively communicate, both up and down the management chain.
The selected applicant for this position may be required to work onsite and attend onsite or offsite meetings and events. As such, the selected applicant must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of vaccination will be required before the first day of employment. We will consider requests for exception from this requirement under our process for disability accommodation or religious exemption.