eCommerce Product Coordinator- Fully Remote
- USA Only
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
Aosom is seeking a customer-focused business athlete to coordinate the success of consumer products. The Product Coordinator will drive revenue growth by advising on product selection and optimizing product performance. Working with dedicated teams in marketing, customer service, and logistics, the Product Coordinator is driving the pursuit of excellent business results from success in customer satisfaction. Research is a constant. Expect to use your skills in analysis, creative thinking, reporting, and guidance to build extraordinary customer experiences with our products.
We’re quietly becoming a leader in outdoor home & garden, pet supplies, and furniture in the online marketplace. We are building a diverse catalog of consumer products that continues to expand as we learn more about tomorrow’s shoppers and discover new business opportunities.
We will continue to gain momentum in this booming industry, so we are seeking achievers who will think big and take action in modern retail's fast-paced, competitive field.
This position will be 100% remote. We have our US headquarters in Wilsonville, OR that you may be requested to travel to for training and team building events.
Compensation for this position is between $23.00 and $28.00 per hour depending on experience, plus a lucrative monthly bonus opportunity.
What you will do at Aosom:
- Ensure optimal customer experiences by collecting and analyzing information about shopper preferences and product interaction
- Apply findings toward the development of products and product lines fit for the broad Consumer market
- Make informed conclusions and communicate them simply and clearly
- Understand shopper motivation, and the customer experience
- Coordinate with Product Supervisor to develop, review, update and implement strategic business planning
- Identify and show opportunity & viability
- Product regulatory compliance control and guidance
- Identification & resolution of product performance-quality problems
- Determine inventory quantity’s sufficiency to meet company sales goals or potential
- Coordinate inter-department operations with US teams and company headquarters to ensure performance issues are resolved quickly
- Analyze product selling patterns, forecasts, costs, and operations.
- Conduct research to determine department progress and actions toward stated goals and objectives
- Coordinates timely action with relevant department or manager
- May be expected to travel via automobile, train, or plane domestically. Travel may occur to 2 times a year; duration may range from 2 days up to 4 days
What you will bring:
- An understanding of the business of consumer products
- Experience working in an analytical and quantitative capacity
- Competitively high standards
- Strong organizational skills: prioritizing tasks, time management
- High proficiency in MS Office and similar (particularly Excel, Word, Outlook, and similar apps)
- Strong communication skills verbally and written
- Ability to communicate and present metrics effectively to support strategic recommendations
- Agility with using web-based tools
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to verify ad communicate actionable conclusions
- Willingness to drive ambiguous issues to conclusion
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results
Education & professional experience you will bring:
- 4-year college degree from an accredited university in business/marketing or related field of study; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 year of work experience showing aptitude to perform relevant duties. Experience in the ecommerce industry is favorable given the nature of this position but this is not exclusive.
- Experience coordinating with ecommerce channels
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and monthly bonus structure
- Time off benefits
- 401k Plan with a 4% employer match
- Company subsidized Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account opportunity
- Employee discount on products
- Company celebrations that occur throughout the year
Aosom participates in E-Verify
__*Please click the "Apply for this position" button and email us your resume.*