eCommerce Content Coordinator- Remote
- USA Only
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
We provide the casual environment; you provide the killer skills. If you want to work in a challenging position that pushes you to be your very best, welcome to Aosom.
Aosom is a leader in outdoor equipment, home goods, pet supplies and more, and we want you to grow with us. We are a successful eCommerce company that is rapidly increasing our national distribution footprint. Our business is projected to grow 55% year over year. Currently, our growth is outpacing our sales projections.
This position will be 100% remote. We have our US headquarters in Wilsonville, OR that you may be requested to travel to for training and team building events.
Compensation for this position is between $23.00 and $28.00 per hour depending on experience, plus a lucrative monthly bonus opportunity.
The eCommerce Content Coordinator is responsible for product content creation and display on our selling platforms in order to drive traffic, conversion and revenue while maintaining a brand voice. The Content Coordinator also gathers and completes product content analysis to drive methods that result in helping meet and exceed business goals. This position implements style guides in order to write and edit original content consistent with our brands, imagery, and all product listing content that showcase our products in the best light. The Content Coordinator can expect to spend about 25% of their time on Listing Coordination tasks and about 75% on Copywriting & Content Creation tasks.
What you will do:
• Drive sales and conversion for assigned categories of business through product content creation and optimization
• Manage internal and external relationships with key partners to gather product information in a deadline-driven environment
• Efficiently edit and optimize product descriptions to drive online sales
• Obtain and determine image presentation to represent product thoroughly and accurately
• Apply style guides to ensure consistent product presentation within category
• Partner with Marketing Department teams to implement SEO best practices
• Coordinate with additional Department personnel on tasks to support projects when applicable
What you will bring:
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Understand Consumer Behavior
• Self-motivated & results-oriented
• Strong reporting skills
• Problem-solving & troubleshooting capabilities
• Project management & execution skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Demonstrated time management & organizational abilities
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel)
• Basic understanding of HTML principles
What education & professional experience you will bring
• 2 or 4 Year Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
• 1 year Digital Marketing experience (preferably in B2B or B2C eCommerce)
• eCommerce experience selling on first and third party marketplaces preferred
• Professional writing experience preferred
What we offer:
• A competitive salary and bonus structure ($23.00 - $28.00/hr DOE + Monthly Bonus)
• Time off benefits to help you strike a healthy work/life integration
• 401k Plan with up to a 4% employer match, no vesting required
• Company subsidized Medical, Dental and Vision
• Company Paid Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability
• Paid Holidays
• Flexible Spending Account opportunity
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Discount on product
• Company celebrations that occur throughout the year
Aosom participates in E-VerifyPlease click the "Apply for this position" button and email us your resume.