eCommerce Account Coordinator- Remote
- USA Only
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
We provide the casual environment; you provide the killer skills. If you want to work in a challenging position that pushes you to be your very best, welcome to Aosom.
Aosom is a leader in outdoor equipment, home goods, pet supplies and more, and we want you to grow with us. We are a successful eCommerce company that is rapidly increasing our national distribution footprint. Our business is projected to grow 55% year over year. Currently, our growth is outpacing our sales projections.
This position will be 100% remote. We have our US headquarters in Wilsonville, OR that you may be requested to travel to for training and team building events.
This position will primarily be a multi-function role, with primary responsibilities focused on daily eCommerce account operations, exploring sales and marketing opportunities, and partner/supplier relationship management. This position will require a person with excellent proactive problem-solving, sound judgement and communication skills, and initiative to work independently in a detail-oriented environment. This role's prime candidate should be internet savvy, extremely detail and process-oriented, with stellar follow-up skills. They will be someone who enjoys learning and is not afraid to tackle new projects.
Compensation for this position is between $23.00 and $28.00 per hour depending on experience, plus a lucrative monthly bonus opportunity.
What You'll Do
• Progressive development of new online sales strategies, promotions, products, etc. based on research of competitors, markets, sales trends and company experience
• Implement online sales activities determined by strategy, analysis, and research
• Analyze sales data to determine sales forecast and projections
• Develop new and grow existing sales opportunities
• Develop and maintain regular collaboration with external partners to establish, manage and execute sales growth initiatives and updates
• Collaborate on the company’s sales initiatives, coordinating with our Global HQ and Domestic Teams
What You'll Bring
• Detail-oriented and have strong communication and team-building skills
• Solid organization and planning skills
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong analytical skills: Able to create, track and analyze data, determine conclusions, and take actions on the next steps
• 1 year of eCommerce experience selling on first or third-party marketplaces preferred (personal selling experience counts)
What We Offer
• A competitive salary and bonus structure ($23.00 - $28.00/hr DOE + Monthly Bonus)
• Time off benefits to help you strike a healthy work/life integration
• 401k Plan with a 4% employer match
• Company subsidized Medical, Dental and Vision
• Company Paid Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term and Long-Term Disability
• Paid Holidays
• Flexible Spending Account opportunity
• Employee Assistance opportunity
• Employee Discount on product
• Company celebrations that occur throughout the year
Aosom participates in E-Verify Please click the "Apply for this position" button and email us your resume.