Director of Sales
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
A sales exec with deep experience?
Someone with a solid track record working with multiple channels and getting serious results?
Led an extremely high performing sales team to glory on a consistent basis?
Perfect. Read on!
Who are we?
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he’s completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
The Dan Martell | SaaS Academy Team is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training.
What’s the gig?
Ideally, we’re looking for a top level Director of Sales who has experience in:
- Selling for/managing a sales team within the Coaching space
- Multiple sales styles and channels
- Overseeing and pushing results for one and two step sales processes
- Managing a sales team of 10+
Who exactly are we looking for?
Someone that can:
- Roll with the punches/changes in a constantly evolving organization and space.
- Both lead a high performing team and roll up their sleeves to get shit done.
In short, does this sound like you?
- Leader. Someone who always looks to find, nurture, and support the potential of others. Would your colleagues and direct reports say that you have that in you?
- Strategist. Would you liken yourself to the Sales equivalent of a chess-master? (And if you do, could you successfully sell that chess set to us?)
- Adaptable. When thwarted by adversity, how do you react? How do you show what you’re made of?
What will you do?
- Set meso and micro cycle goals and objectives within the sales team.
- Plan, implement and manage new sales strategies.
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- Co-author a new compensation structure plan for the sales team.
- Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports.
- Create and present the annual sales plan and strategy.
- Audit Sales strategy monthly & provide solutions / improvements.
- Lead a team of driven individuals
- Current team of 8.
- Set to grow to 10+ within the next quarter.
- Working interdepartmentally to align objectives.
- Manage the migration of our current tool stack over to Hubspot.
- Experience working in the coaching industry (if you know, you know).
- A proven track record of success in your ability to get things done.
- A keen sense on new strategies, and how the world of sales evolves.
- Flexible work schedules and have experience delivering online.
- Personal development built into your day, week, and year.
- A serious growth mindset.
- A drive to help others transform their business and life!
- Hands on experience with tools like G-Suite, Pipedrive, HubSpot, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Incredible communication and interpersonal skills.
Like what you see?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below, anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you’ve read the whole ad, please sneak the word ‘Mountain’ somewhere into your application.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process.