Director of Marketing - Commerce
- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Director of Marketing – Commerce (Go To Market)
Location: United States
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team
GoDaddy thrives on servicing our 20M+ businesses with our Commerce & Payments suite of products to increase sales and profits. The Commerce suite includes products to help businesses sell online, via marketplaces, via social media, in-person at their brick-and-mortar store, over the phone, and more. You will play a critical role in driving key aspects of go-to-market and lead generation for Commerce & Payments.
The Director of Marketing role requires strong leadership and teamwork skills to deliver results via coordination with cross-functional partners. The ideal candidate possesses good business insight, written and verbal communication skills, and analytical skills.
What you’ll get to do…
- Develop & drive key aspects of our go-to-market strategy focused on generating early & mid-funnel B2B leads
- Identify, define, and prioritize various lifecycle communications and event-driven tactics for lead nurture and capture, including but not limited to:
- Care Lead Pass
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Work with sales, marketing, engineering, creative & design to ensure successful initiative launches
- Segment campaigns by merchant personas, based on criteria like vertical and merchant size that align to broader go-to-market strategy
- Analyze initiative performance data (lead volume, opportunity size, lead conversion & activation rate, payment processing volume) to optimize ongoing and future initiatives
- Partner with Sales, Risk and Activation teams to identify and address any obstacles in intent, serviceability or messaging to continually improve the quality of leads
- Partner with Product Development and Product Marketing teams to identify and plan for go-to-market campaigns to align to new product, feature, or geographical launches
Your experience should include…
- 10+ years of professional experience in marketing or go-to-market roles focused on B2B lead generation
- Professional experience working with lead management platforms like Salesforce or HubSpot
- A proven track record of driving successful go-to-market initiatives from conceptualization to results
- Excitement and passion for supporting, growing, and empowering small and medium-sized businesses
You might also have…
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Professional experience within the payments industry or related financial technology sectors
We’ve got your back… We offer a range of benefits that may include paid time off, retirement savings (e.g., 401k, pension schemes), incentive eligibility, equity grants, participation in an employee stock purchase plan, and other family-friendly benefits including parental leave. GoDaddy’s benefits vary based on individual role and location and can be reviewed in more detail during the interview process.
We also embrace our diverse culture and offer a range of Employee Resource Groups (Culture). Have a side hustle? No problem. We love entrepreneurs! Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us… GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing the help and tools to succeed online, making opportunity more inclusive for all. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights, and people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us.
At GoDaddy, we know diverse teams build better products period. Our people and culture reflect and celebrate that sense of diversity and inclusion in ideas, experiences and perspectives. But we also know that’s not enough to build true equity and belonging in our communities. That’s why we prioritize integrating diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging principles into the core of how we work every day focusing not only on our employee experience, but also our customer experience and operations. It’s the best way to serve our mission of empowering entrepreneurs everywhere, and making opportunity more inclusive for all. To read more about these commitments, as well as our representation and pay equity data, check out our Diversity and Pay Parity annual report which can be found on our Diversity Careers page.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.Refer to our fullEEO policy.
Our recruiting team is available to assist you in completing your application. If they could be helpful, please reach out to [email protected].
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.