Director of Demand Generation
- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
$150k-210k+ | 100% Remote | No Travel
ARE YOU TIRED OF PAYING TOO MUCH IN TAXES?
Guess what? So is everyone else!
Corvee is on a mission to ultimately help taxpayers legally reduce their taxes through what’s called “tax planning.”
No….this is not a copycat TurboTax product. Corvee does not file tax returns. We proactively look for ways to save taxpayers money in taxes (and yes, this is a new concept for most people…these strategies are hidden in the 70,000-page IRS code).
There are an estimated 20,000 tax planning strategies in the US, and we’ve got about 1,700 in our product today…and we are looking for someone to help us spread the good word (and of course, generate demand!)
Let’s start with what you won’t be doing…writing boring old-school B2B ad copy or promoting white papers downloads. Old school marketing tactics won’t fly here. Being a hands-on player-coach is required. Experiments are welcome. Failures are encouraged (as long as we learn from them).
We have a well-oiled demand gen machine powered by a small team of marketers that needs a full-time mechanic to be constantly optimizing and pushing it to its limits.
All that being said…
No two days will be the same for the Director of Demand Generation, but you’ll be expected to:
- Have a deep understanding of our clients and prospects pain points, what false beliefs they have and how we can drive demand by using this information to the best of our ability.
- Direct all front-end demand generation channels including but never limited to email, paid social ads, google ads, print/digital advertising, webinars, social media, blogs, public relations, tradeshows and sponsorships as well as owning content production for all of these channels.
- Consistently bring new demand gen ideas and angles to the table, test and iterate on them.
- Monitor performance of channels, adjust and make optimizations to maximize demand generation volume frequently.
- Own messaging and accuracy of website content and deliver a compelling website-to-trial experience with low bounce rates and high conversion.
- Manage and mentor demand generation team (currently a team of two: SEO Manager and Sr. Copywriter, as well as a digital marketing agency who manages the website and google ads, and a PR agency that manages press releases, bylined articles and award submissions). Our intention is to build this team out over time underneath this role. You will also be supported by our Creative Manager and Marketing Operations Manager.
- Own demand generation growth metrics including monthly volume of Sales Accepted Leads and CAC. When a free trial is released in the future, these metrics will change.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
To be successful at Corvee, you should have the following:
- Relevant experience and comparable past performance at a high-growth software company.
- A proven track record of owning and being accountable for demand generation numbers for a segment of the business. Your accomplishments are data-driven.
- An “All-in” or “We all mop the floors” mindset and skillset - willingness to write content, deploy ads, help get a new internal software launched, etc.
- Experience ideating and executing out-of-the-box marketing strategies that drive long-term customer acquisition through product-led growth.
- Ability to create crisp and compelling narratives; superb written and oral communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts clearly.
- Self-directed, fast-paced, hardworking with a can-do attitude and desire to out-work and out-learn the competition.
- Comfortable executing on strategy and content yourself (40% of the time), planning/outlining/reviewing other writer’s content (30% of the time), and measuring channel effectiveness (30% of the time).
- Strong communication skills without fear of overcommunication. This role will require effective collaboration and cross-functional coordination across internal and external contributors.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, able to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work on multiple projects/campaigns at once with a positive attitude and under tight deadlines.
- You are self-directed, fast-paced, and hardworking with a can-do attitude and desire to out-work and out-learn the competition.
- Hyper-organized, practical, and love to find new and innovative ways to do things more effectively and efficiently than others.
- You are able to use good judgment and reasoning skills to ensure you’re putting forth the best possible work you can.
More About Us
We’re proud of our amazing high-growth and this is all due to our best and most important asset: our team! If you’ve got passion and enthusiasm for a product and a desire to come to a fast-growing SaaS fintech company to make an impact, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you!
- Unlimited PTO Package
- Company equity (Participation Units)
- 401k Plan with company contributions
- 100% Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Awesome Co-Workers
- Plus a ton more!
Corvee is a 100% #remote company, and will continue to be digital-first.
We won't be changing our minds and going back to an office. Team members want flexibility, balance, and the freedom to work from anywhere, and we fully support that.
Our Core Values are:
- Third Option Thinking
- Radical Transparency
- All In
- Client Success Champions
- Data Matters
- Adventure Together
- Outlearn & Outwork