Director, Marketing Operations
Director, Marketing Operations
As Director of Marketing Operations, you will own the marketing technology stack and ensure the marketing team functions seamlessly as we continue to scale. You will develop the key market, strategic and operational insights that will shape and accelerate growth. This is a career-defining opportunity to play an integral role in scaling the marketing team for one of the fastest- growing projects in the entire blockchain ecosystem.
- Own and manage the marketing technology stack through research, evaluation, and onboarding to power a hyper-growth marketing and sales organization
- Building and leading a team of high-performing marketers; cultivating a test-and-optimize mindset and culture of continuous improvement
- Oversee marketing reporting and dashboard development, analysis, and delivery including using data from SFDC and relevant marketing systems
- Own, analyze and communicate the strategy, execution, and optimization of metrics across the revenue generation funnel — marketing sourced/influenced inquiries, MQLs / MQAs, SQLs, pipeline, and revenue
- Analyze the flow from lead acquisition through conversion and yield to track progress against departmental goals and support success
- Understand the process and flow of data throughout the tooling architecture to quickly diagnose and solve problems experienced by the marketing and sales teams
- Facilitating strong relationships/connections between marketing and sales team
- Manage the budget and renewal of the marketing technology stack
- Track and report on the complete marketing funnel including volume, velocity, conversion stage-to-stage, and average value; ensure funnel measures can be tracked by key dimensions such as industry, geo, and persona
- Provide efficiency gains in lead management
- 7+ years experience in a Marketing Operations role.
- 4+ years of successfully managing and motivating a high performing team of marketing professionals
- A background in SQL, marketing automation systems (selecting, evaluating, and implementing them)
- Demonstrated ability to use data to drive results and surface new opportunities. Understanding of Digital Marketing fundamentals (channels, tracking, conversion, personalization), SEO and SEM strategies, paid search, and paid advertising
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and marketing technology systems
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups and individuals of all levels of management and employees
- Very comfortable in excel, google spreadsheets
- Blockchain experience or deep blockchain interest
- Some exposure to BI tools
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.