Digital Media Expert
- USA Only
DIGITAL MEDIA EXPERT
- HOURS: M-F, 9 am-6 pm local time
- LOCATION: Remote
- SALARY RANGE: Commensurate based on experience; Salary negotiable
Guru seeks an experienced digital media professional with experience in paid social and SEM (3-5 years in an agency setting) to join our full-time staff. This position will work in our client teams to generate solutions across channels and mediums for brands who are impacting the world in the most conscious ways. Ideally, this person will be able to develop strategy, plan, and buy media across all digital media disciplines (SEM, Display, Paid Social, Native Advertising, etc.) with budget experience for search and display – however, specific expertise in paid social and SEM is a must.
- We welcome your remote (but U.S.-based) location, as we are a virtual team with employees across the United States and hubs in California and Burlington, VT.
The priorities for this role include:
- Responsible for development, management and optimization of paid media programs with an emphasis on paid social and SEM.
- Generate new paid search campaigns, copy development, ad groups and develop keyword lists; provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, display network and other areas of paid search.
- Leverage insights from analytics platforms to make optimizations to paid campaigns.
- Generate monthly client reporting.
- Manage day-to-day trafficking of digital ad campaigns across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, AdWords and others.
- Partner with other members of the connections team to communicate budget recommendations and manage shifts across channels.
- Brainstorming original big ideas and creative pathways alone and in collaboration with the creative team.
- Ability to use a data-based approach to strategy.
- Responsible for keyword/audience research inclusive of estimator builds, campaign set-up, trafficking of creative.
- Working directly with members of the creative team to help craft client’s social engagement strategy.
- Drive innovation and efficiency through automation and leveling-up processes and procedures.
- Maintain focus on best practices and emerging trends for all channels
Guru’s digital media experts must possess the following qualities:
- Be highly creative and imaginative.
- Have exceptional written and interpersonal skills.
- Work well in a team, but be self-directed enough to work alone, given our remote culture.
- Possess incredible time management skills that allow you to prioritize across multiple clients.
- Be able to work under high-pressure deadlines.
- Understanding of the digital media industry.
- Analytical and creative.
- Inspires respect and is respectful of others.
- Must possess an in-depth working knowledge of the top media platforms.
- Experience creative successful social media and SEM campaigns, including conversion and retargeting campaigns.