Digital Marketing Specialist
- North America
Title:Digital Marketing Specialist
- Location: United States
The demand for home renovations has never been stronger, yet, it’s surprisingly difficult for a new homeowner to renovate. It can take a decade to build up enough home equity and savings to pay for a major renovation. As a result, recent homeowners do a lot of financially-suboptimal things to compensate like borrow from their 401k, rack up credit card debt, and use high-interest personal loans. Or they just live unhappily for years in a home that doesn’t meet their family’s needs.
But by completing a major renovation, homeowners are increasing the value of their home. Professional real estate investors leverage this After Renovation Value (ARV) to roll the increase in value into new properties all the time. But there hasn’t been a great way for homeowners to take advantage of this. If homeowners had an ability to borrow against the ARV, they could increase their borrowing power up to 10x.
To meet this need, RenoFi created a platform that enables homeowners to borrow funds from RenoFi approved lenders in the form of the first home equity loan purpose-built for renovations! Unlike standard home equity loans, RenoFi Loans use the value of your home post-renovation which lets you borrow the most money at the best possible terms. RenoFi is creating a full suite of renovation loan products to better suit the needs of today’s homeowners!
For homeowners, RenoFi makes it possible to renovate years earlier than might be otherwise feasible. For contractors, we empower the financing of renovations at the point of sale, reducing instances of scope reduction, and ensuring prompt payment. Our lender partners, most often credit unions, rely on RenoFi’s platform to generate loans, create efficiencies, and grow membership. The lenders pay RenoFi for the new loans, which allows us to offer our services to homeowners for free. RenoFi is truly a win-win-win for everyone involved.
RenoFi is backed by some of the best startup investors in the world, including Canaan Partners, First Round Capital, and Comcast Ventures.
RenoFi is growing quickly and needs a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. We are curreing running paid search, social, retargeting, third party placements and other online ads and we need someone to come in and own some of those channels to take them to the next level. We’re a small but growing team so there’s plenty of room for professional growth and possibly work within other marketing disciplines. We are very team oriented and want to make sure everyone is hitting their goals, learning and having fun while driving the business forward.
The experienced candidate has most of the following skills:
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience in planning, building, executing and reporting on online marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of bidding platforms and how to manage work within the auction platforms
- Willingness to test, learn and optimize continuously for incremental improvements
- In-depth experience using an analytics platform to track and optimize
- Experience deploying A/B and multivariate testing initiatives that are followed by the reporting of test findings in presentation/documentation
- Experience with some combination of Paid Search, Social, Display/Media, Retargeting and Direct Mail
You will also need to possess these non-negotiable skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to drive as well as manage change
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects / campaigns at a time
- Track record in testing and data-driven decision making
- Experience in the finance or fintech industry
- Fully remote work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive healthcare and benefits package
- Untracked PTO
- 401k company match program