Digital Marketing Senior Consultant II
- USA Only
Mktg-DC Digital Marketing-Sr Cons II
Location: Remote, Remote, US
Company: Allstate Insurance Company
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities. Plus, Allstate is changing how, when, and where we work-to lead us boldly into our future. We’re empowering our employees to create better ways of working through more intentional use of communication and collaboration practices, processes and tools.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
The Digital Marketing Sr. Cons II will be responsible for the execution of digital roadmaps for Allstate flagship digital properties initiatives and programs to help drive a best in class consumer experience online. This role will serve to support the various AORs across the Enterprise in their digital efforts to best meet their online engagement KPIs.
- DRIVE ALLSTATE’S ONLINE CONSUMER ENGAGEMENT: Define and support and help execute the online strategy to drive enhanced consumer engagement to our primary flagship properties such as allstate.com and allstatecorporation.com.
- ENHANCE / EVOLVE USER EXPERIENCE FOR KEY INITIATIVES: Understanding the market and consumer online behavior, define the strategy, opportunities and implement the new user experience and content to drive acquisition and retention among users of the site.
- SUPPORTING THE TRANSFORMATIVE AGILE PROCESS CHANGE: Supporting the marketing manager, reinforce the charge in educating our internal stakeholders and partners (CCOE, legal, Brand team, Consumer Marketing) on our new way of working utilizing our new WCM / DAM / CMP platforms and changing how we work together. Serve as the key point of contact and assist with the management of DAM / CMP.
- DIGITAL SME ACROSS ORGANIZATION: Working across AOR’s, partner with clients supporting their digital needs – whether on allstate.com or off domain. Serve as their digital consultant to deliver digital initiatives that support the brand, organic search, ADA and digital best practices to meet their goals and deliver a best in class consumer experience.
- DIGITAL CONTENT EXECUTION: Working cross functionally, gain alignment from business partners and then coordinate the creation, gain approvals and plan execution of new content and manage the editorial calendar to increase consumer engagement and drive traffic to meet client’s core KPIs.
- REPORTING: Analyze the data reports, understanding trends, identifying future opportunities to test and report out results to client and leadership.
- COLLABORATION TO GET WORK DONE: This role is directed by other teams and cannot be successful without full collaboration of product teams, CCOE, ATSV, DEV & Deploy team, ADA etc. as well as legal and compliance.
- Identifying the digital needs and requirements of other teams and areas, and executing programs to meet these needs.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory duties.
Education and Experience
Minimum 4 years digital marketing experience
Bachelor’s degree required
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Project management in a web environment to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong Organizational skills
- Proven ability to identify and create process and procedures to ensure integration across the business.
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with others.
- Proven ability to respond to business changes.
- Good understanding of web technologies
- Act in a fast pace environment, managing multiple tasks
- Experience in Agile environment / mindset
- Solid understanding of WCM (CMS) and DAM platforms a plus
- Compensation Data
The minimum salary for this position is $68,000. The salary offered will be commensurate with experience.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.