Digital Marketing Manager | Media Buyer
- 12 applicants
Do you geek out on Media Buying and love driving revenue through direct response marketing?
Want to get in the door at an extremely fast growing marketing agency?
Want to work with world class copywriters, videographers, operations, and other media buyers, to help clients grow to new heights?
Well then look no further!
As we continue to grow our advertising agency, Client Accelerators is seeking a Media Buyer / Digital Marketing Manager to research, strategize, & then run ads across YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Google & other platforms.
We currently spend over $3 Million Dollars a Month across these platforms and you'll be helping increase that to $5 Million a month this year.
You will be working with some of the biggest names in the expert & consulting industry, clients like Russell Brunson, Anik Singal, Mike Tyson, Dan Bilzerian, & many more.
You'll work within a pod of videographers, copywriters, strategists, and data scientists to plan each client, forecast the targets we need to hit, script & direct each creative, then launch and work to hit forecasted targets every single quarter.
- Media Buying: We work across a ton of different advertising platforms, mainly YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Google Search & Display. You will be managing upwards of $50,000 - $75,000 a day on these platforms. Some of our clients will scale very hard when we hit a winning campaign, so you will need to be prepared to do so.
- Forecasting: You will be forecasting & creating different scenarios to hit clients targets. This includes mapping out current ad metrics, conversion rates & coming up with new improved forecasts based upon us lowering CPC, increasing conversion rates, etc..
- Data-Driven Decision Making : In our company, every decision is based upon data. You will be compiling and analyzing performance data for ad creative, landing pages, and offers to assess effectiveness and identify optimization opportunities.
- Funnel Strategy: Every client we work with has a sales funnel and you will need to be able to identify where there are pages in the funnel that aren't hitting industry benchmarks. This will allow us to increase conversion rate & drive more revenue with the same amount of traffic.
- Creative Strategy: Creative is at the heart of everything we do. Great creative is the key to actually scaling on paid traffic (All other things being equal). You will be working with our creative team to come up with new angles, big ideas, and ultimately drive creative strategy for our clients.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and campaign ideas that set us apart from the competition.
- Competitor Research: At CA, we don't throw sh*t up against the wall and hope it sticks. We look at what's already working in a particular niche, and look to use that to inspire what we do with ads & funnels that we are running. No need to reinvent the wheel.
- Hit 80% of Projected Quarterly Bonus Compensation From Client Roster
- 75% of all Clients Quarterly Profit Goals Are Hit
- 100% of Projected Quarterly Ad Budgets Are Hit
- Maintains a ‘B+' rating or higher during Quarterly Reviews
- We use Skype internally - it is the go to for any communications
- We use Slack for Client Communications
- We value over-communication (more context the better)
- We value speed in communication (be prompt in responding or provide context as to why you may be slow to respond)
- Weekly Full Team Meetings
- Daily Stand Ups with Pod Leads
WHO ARE WE?
Client Accelerators is the 'go to' company for coaches, consultants, experts, & authors who want to achieve sustained growth through paid acquisition channels like YouTube, Facebook, TikTok & Google.
We were the 207th fastest growing company on the Inc 5000 list last year, and have had record growth for an advertising agency, growing an incredible 2,574% over the past 3 years.
We've been able to have this record growth because of the incredible results we've been able to get for our clients, which has allowed us to speak on stages all over the world on our strategies & tactics to doubling, tripling or even 10x their profits by working with us.
We take a hands-on approach to growing each client we bring in by scripting all of their creatives, video production, tracking, & running their ads on these channels to hit agreed upon targets.
Our proven approach has allowed us to spend over $150 Million Dollars & generate over $300 Million Dollars in verified sales in the past 5 years. Currently, our company is focused on founder-led businesses across the e-learning, SaaS and service-based internet space.
We believe great people are at the center of every successful business. Employees are provided a full suite of benefits, including competitive compensation, healthcare, unlimited paid time off, and a fully remote working environment. (We also have offices in New Jersey, Georgia, & Florida if you'd prefer to work in-person 😃).
What makes Client Accelerators so different? For one, our founder, Mike Buontempo is a consultant himself, who has been consulting with different companies & entrepreneurs for the past 13 years.
Our vision is to attract and hire the very best people to help our clients grow profitably and systematically through paid media.
Client Accelerators Core Values
- We are problem solvers: If you spot a problem in our company or a client's company, provide a solution. There's millions of problems, and not as many problem solvers, be the solution.
- Open Source Code: We share what's working with everyone
- Empty The Bucket: Picture this, if you just spent two hours cleaning your car, you put all of the cleaning materials away, but you notice you missed a spot. What do you do? You go back, get everything back out, and complete the job to perfection
- We're a ‘TEAM' not a Family: Leaders at CA hire, develop, and cut smartly, so we have Superstars at every position
- Ownership Thinking: Going out of your way to make sure your actions and the actions of your peers are in the best interest of the company
- Being The Best: Mastering your domain so you're the best in the world at it
- 1+ years direct response marketing experience
- Minimum 2 years working in Digital Marketing, preferably in an agency
- Proven ability to plan, develop, execute, and optimize paid advertising campaigns for lead gen & high ticket consultants with $40k+ in monthly spending
- Self-starter with an innate desire to win - lots of initiative and ability to work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Intellectually curious. "That's interesting" must be the impetus that starts you on the path to find out what, why, and how. Unique results are the seeds of immense gain.
- Tenacious and persistent until you succeed - at the task, at the project, at the job.
- Resilient - able to get up, dust yourself off and continue until you cross the goal line.
- Highly analytical and data-driven - must use and love data, your decisions must be driven by it without succumbing to over analysis.
- Detailed oriented.
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Success in Your First Two to Four Months Looks Like
- Seamlessly building ad account structures in line with CA best practices. This includes having structures that are backed by solid reasoning, follow naming conventions, and aim to test and/or scale a specific strategy. You will have the ability to problem solve and overcome most account issues that you encounter.
- Having confidence in scaling and optimizing ad accounts and understanding of success as it relates to client needs.
- Working with your team to ideate creative concepts and new advertising campaigns based on past best-performing sales and promotions.
- Understand what is happening in accounts across the company as a whole and be able to apply these learnings to your own ad accounts. take full ownership over your ad accounts while managing up to 5-7 clients.
- Competency in utilizing Hyros, Google Sheets, & data analytics reporting to provide meaningful and actionable insights.
- Managing a full client roster (5-7 clients) and building great client relationships. This includes daily communication/updates as well as hitting set monthly KPI goals based on ROAS and spend.
- Collaborate with other CA team members on optimization techniques and scaling strategies across ad accounts. You are always curious to learn more and understand that working together is almost always better than trying to solve difficult problems yourself.
Full benefits after 3 months of employment
Great career growth opportunity - You'll be working with ‘A' players in Operations, Sales, Creative, and Media Buying
- Company Leadership Events and Industry Conferences