Digital Marketing Lead / Paid Social
Kredit robo advisor for building credit.
We're helping people with poor or no credit rehab, build and maintain healthy credit using our credit improvement technology.
Here at Kredit, we're impacting people's lives every single by leveling the playing field and giving everyone access to opportunities that good credit offers.
We are looking for a flexible, versatile and savvy marketing professional who will be responsible for the growth of our direct to consumer sales channel. The Digital Marketing Manager will oversee our customer engagement, paid social, and email marketing initiatives.
If you love building campaigns and unleashing your marketing creativity while making an impact in a growing business, we want to talk to you. You will work with the founders as well as external creative and subject matter specialists in our small but fast-paced and growing company.
This key position requires a successful online marketing track record, technical expertise, and an obsession with return on marketing investment spend.
- Managing the day-to-day growth and optimization of our marketing initiatives & projects.
- Overseeing and optimizing our paid social and PPC programs.
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors in order to explore co-marketing opportunities.
- Oversee our content planning, creation and publication strategy.
- Analyzing Google Analytics data for trends and measuring social media and email marketing success
- Evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures.
- Plan, execute and report on campaigns' ROI & KPIs
- Implement continual testing and enhancements to our sales funnels.
- You're a proven marketer with experience in identifying audiences and creatively devising campaigns to engage with them.
- You can identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- You can create systems for managing things effectively.
- You're proactive and like to see things through
- You're someone people enjoy working with.
- Your writing skills are something that you are proud of.
- Nothing scares you. You figure *&^$ out.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- SEO knowledge and trends.
- Email Drip Campaigns.
- Experience working in a Start-up environment
- Stock Option Plan
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)