Digital Marketing Content Specialist
- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Digital Marketing Content Specialist
Ever have that dream where you’re flying? Or maybe a stranger paid for your coffee as a random act of kindness? Or you escaped getting a ticket on an expired parking meter? Awesome, right? Now multiply that by 100. That’s the kind of awesomeness that Reingold strives to bring to everything we touch creating an experience worth remembering (and sharing) long after it’s ended.
With digital media tools today, we know such experiences are possible, because our talented creative and digital strategists make them happen every day for business, nonprofit, and government clients and their stakeholders, on small and large scales across the country. (Think the NFL, American Cancer Society, and U.S. Department of Education.)
If you live and breathe creative content, and you have a passion for making a positive impact in fields such as health care, education, and veteran services, then we want to meet you and soon!
Here’s the Role:
Reingold is hiring a content specialist to join our fast-paced digital marketing team. If you have a passion for writing and all things digital, this is the role for you!
You can expect to do the following work:
- Bring our clients’ digital strategies to life through creative copywriting, content calendars, multimedia, and other creative products.
- Collaborate with art directors, graphic designers, video producers, and writers to create content for use across digital platforms.
- Stay current with the changing digital and social landscape and integrate content and creative trends into your work.
- Translate clients’ goals and digital marketing strategies into content plans for social media, paid media, email, and more.
- Conduct market research analyses (e.g., competitor, landscape, audience, social listening).
- Analyze, report on, and optimize campaign content based on data.
This position is a good fit for someone with the following qualifications and skills:
- At least three years of professional experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (and we mean excellent!).
- Strong understanding of digital best practices.
- Versatility, reliability, initiative, and intellect.
- Capacity to thrive under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Self-start mentality, and willingness to embrace new challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
At Reingold, no one works in a box. We nurture and leverage individual talents and encourage our web developers and designers to continually learn and grow. We offer creative freedom, a collaborative and supportive (and fun) work environment, and an infinite variety of challenging assignments. Each one of our gifted developers and designers contributes unique experience and a fresh perspective to help fulfill our clients’ needs.
Reingold distinguishes itself from other D.C. consulting firms in one important way: We blend a serious thirst for impact with a not-so-serious culture.
Yes, we flex our muscles as expert technologists, marketers, and designers. But we’re also regular people who care about the human side of showing up for work each day. In other words, kidding around with colleagues (and real kids in our Zoom meetings!) is common at our offices, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Reingold offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, a fun (and sometimes zany) workplace culture, and growth opportunities in a variety of specialty areas. That means when we find good people (and they find us), they stay around for the long term.
Workspace flexibility, too! Reingold employees work remote, hybrid, and/or within our physical offices in Alexandria, VA and Raleigh, NC.We know that creativity happens in different ways for different people and currently foster a flexible environment.