Digital Marketing Account Manager
- USA Only
- 3 applicants (38%)
Digital Marketing Account Manager
In the role as a Digital Marketing Account Manager, you will serve as a key relationship and partner with clients on both a strategic and tactical level. You will manage integrated marketing campaigns to help drive success for our clients’ businesses. This position requires excellent project management skills, including project definition, scope and risk management, and strategy, including understanding of business and marketing objectives, measurement, and analysis.
The Digital Marketing Account Manager will:
- Manage the client relationship and act as the lead point of contact for assigned clients, managing all requests and acting as the liaison between the client and TNC internal team
- Manage all aspects of client projects including onboarding, schedules, project planning, asset creation, implementation and management, client feedback, budgets, project strategy and reporting
- Develop strong client and internal team relationships that foster collaboration and trust
- Effectively prioritize, communicate, document and provide direction to develop strategy and execute on project objectives that ensure client satisfaction and performance
- Manage renewals and seek opportunities to advance the client relationship and identify new business opportunities, often with executive leadership, by analyzing performance and ensuring ongoing improvement
- Develop a deep understanding of each client’s service line priorities and competition
- Bring strategic and innovative ideas to client initiatives based on working with True North project teams and understanding cross-channel marketing dynamics
- Lead client status calls, quarterly business reviews and other client meetings as well as develop agendas and follow up on action items
- Lead and manage the development of integrated marketing plans across multiple channels, including digital media campaigns, SEO performance tactics, email campaigns, print projects and more designed to drive patient volumes and/or brand awareness
- Analyze campaign data from various sources, interpret results and present meaningful insights and recommendations for improvement to the client. This includes paid search, social media, display, native, and other paid media channels, as well as SEO performance
- Manage overall account profitability and monitor budgeted to actual agency hours
- Review all deliverables to ensure they meet the client’s strategy and TNC’s quality standards.
- Collaborate with sales, creative, digital, production and other internal teams across multiple clients and projects, being the client’s voice while also being a good steward of TNC’s resources and diplomatically resolving any issue
- Three or more years of project management and marketing experience in digital channelssearch (organic and paid), social, emailand working with creative and development teams to produce digital assets and websites
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- An inquisitive, resourceful, energetic attitude and passion for your career
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent and highly responsive written and oral communication and active listening skills
- Solid and proven ability to help lead a team
Experience within the healthcare industry is preferred. Occasional travel required.
This is a full-time position. This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States while accommodating Eastern time company office hours.