Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager to join the team
The successful candidate will oversee key client strategy, helping them achieve their ambitions. Manage accounts, projects and campaigns including Digital Marketing, Web Development and UX. You’ll be joining an exciting, award-winning and growing team to maintain successes, build upon great relationships and grow and develop key accounts.
We work with clients to help them achieve extraordinary things through smart thinking, strategic insights and clever use of technology. We take the time to understand the context and drivers behind each client brief. This insight helps us make commercially relevant recommendations and sharp, creative suggestions that meet and go beyond our client’s expectations.
We are looking for an Account Manager to offer strategic commercial success to our clients and grow their Web Development and Digital Marketing accounts, ensuring their goals and expectations are exceeded in everything we do.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic, smart and entrepreneurial individual to get into the agency at a very exciting time.
- Plan and coordinate delivery of our client’s digital marketing activities and campaigns including Paid Search, SEO, Social, Content & Outreach
- Manage key digital accounts and projects, with team support
- Get to know clients, their objectives, goals and KPIs
- Regular communication (f2f/phone/email/video call) with clients to ensure service levels and expectations are being met
- Proactively seek client feedback to ensure our service adapts and evolves to any communication or process improvements
- Identify opportunities to develop accounts
- Proactively seek growth opportunities
- Manage the clients’ digital strategy, working with our in-house Digital Marketing team to ensure the clients’ digital goals are achieved
- Collaborate with the team on the direction of development and digital marketing methods, tech and quality assurance processes
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure deadlines are met, including monitoring of workloads, assisting with queries, offering support and guidance
- Communicate effectively with others in the team, promoting face to face interaction and ensuring key project/campaign information is agreed in writing via email internally and externally
- Work collaboratively, professionally and in a positive fashion with colleagues in order to meet the objectives of the business
- Contribute to team meetings and proactively put forward ideas and feedback in order to improve ways of working
- Experience with all aspects of Digital Marketing and a good knowledge of SEO is essential
- Must have proven experience in a digital agency, ideally 2 years plus
- Must have proven Web build management experience, ideally 1 years plus
- Vast experience managing website projects and creative digital campaigns from start to finish to ongoing support
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Laravel, Magento and other e-commerce packages desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organisational skills, successfully prioritising and focusing on tasks that will bring maximum commercial benefit to Selesti
- Running ongoing planning meetings with clients and the Selesti team
- A willingness to learn new skills and work in the most efficient way possible
- Strong experience using continuous integration and delivery technologies
What you will get in return:
- 25 days holiday as a basic, with more earned through continued service
- Extra days off at Christmas
- Birthday holiday off
- Trees planted every Selesti work anniversary
- A highly experienced, award-winning team to work with and learn from
- Constant career progression with work time allocated for training
- Workplace pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Carbon positive workplace
- Christmas and Summer parties (when we next can!)
- Access to paid-for private counselling & a nutritionist
- Time off for your children’s birthday
- Volunteer time
- Flexible working
- B Corp member discounts
Selesti is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We want to be a workplace with a diverse mix of talented people who want to thrive and do their best work.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please get in touch by sending your CV and cover letter to us.