Digital Account Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Digital Account Manager
eCommerce | Remote (USA) | Full Time
Reporting to the Account Director, the Account Manager is responsible for the retention and growth of assigned customer accounts within the eCommerce service line. This includes digital creative, website and digital media services that drive direct bookings for our customers. The primary focus of the role will be to oversee day to day campaign and account management, as well as, exploration and fulfillment of customer needs to continually deliver value to the customer. The role requires working knowledge of digital media and website management tools, project management, relationship development and commercial acumen. An interest in the hospitality space is crucial.
In addition, this position will work closely with cross-functional team members to introduce Cendyn’s products, ongoing training, and being the customer advocate to ensure alignment of organizational goals with customer needs.
Manage and Grow Client Relationships
- Identify and maximize opportunities to build long term relationships, establish credibility and confidence within assigned client portfolio
- Maintain a pulse on key developments within clients’ business and organization
- Identify, resolve, and/or escalate potential client issues
- Be the client advocate to ensure alignment between client and Cendyn priorities
- Be the Cendyn ambassador to reinforce value of the Cendyn relationship to a client
- Optimize renewal rates and expand revenue through cross-sell and up-sell
- Support the Account Director in account planning and implementation of the plan
Manage the efficient and effective delivery of eCommerce Initiatives and Programs
- Oversee the delivery of contracted scope of work for assigned accounts
- Build and deliver high quality digital marketing campaign and project briefs based on thorough understanding of client needs
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional teams such as media planning, buying, creative and web development to deliver on digital marketing campaigns and website updates
- Review and communicate performance and actionable insights to clients
- Own the final quality control for all client-facing deliverables
Drive Client Success Outcomes
- Be the expert in Cendyn eCommerce products and services in order to advise and train clients on how to maximize value from our digital marketing and CMS offerings
- Stay up to date on trends in the digital marketing and eCommerce space to be a source of industry knowledge to your clients Understand client needs/objectives, develop strategies and recommendations
with our Cendyn products to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue
- Maintain up to date records of client contracts, information and account intelligence
- Provide accurate forecasts of renewal and growth opportunities
- Work with Finance to ensure accuracy in billing, revenue accounting and account receivables
- Help others as needed
- Have fun!
Required Education and Experience:
- Degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
Basic knowledge of digital marketing and advertising channels, including: Display Advertising,
Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media and Mobile Marketing
Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- 3+ years of experience in account management
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience in Hotel Operations or Hospitality Sales and Marketing is a big plus
- Ability to retain and grow accounts through effective account and relationship management, proactive servicing with a strong commitment to delivering customer-centric outcomes
- Excellent organizational, planning, cross-functional collaboration and proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proficiency in productivity tools like: Microsoft office, Clickup/Asana/Trello/Jira; Salesforce.com and digital marketing tools like Google Analytics, AdWords, CMS
- Solid grasp of the digital campaign lifecycle from conceptualizing through to implementation and reporting with working knowledge of through the line marketing
- Ability to interpret and analyze situations, identify solutions, nd formulate recommendations for effective management.
Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and
departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis
Able to thrive in a remote environment through self-motivation and commitment to results
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m and subject to changes by Manager’s communication and may have to accommodate client schedules in different international time zones.
This position could require up to 15% travel
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.