Demand Generation Manager
At Hygraph , we're building the leading GraphQL Federated Content Platform. Our goal is to enable developers and content operators to create, enrich, unify, and deliver content across platforms. We are trusted to manage content for teams from over 50,000 organizations like Telenor, Burrow, Gamescom, Shure. With over $10M in funding from OpenOcean, Peak, and Paua Ventures, you will be part of a remote-first and globally distributed team of over 50 colleagues, committed to working collaboratively, transparently, and passionately.
- We are customer-centric and goal-driven.
- We believe in innovation and encourage everyone to voice their opinions.
- We use our own product on a daily basis.
- We are open in our communication and feedback.
Purpose of your role and team
At Hygraph, our strong community growth, fuels our commercial success. The champions of our Federated Content Platform are developers with different seniority levels, and we cater to an extended buying committee including senior stakeholders in business and product functions. Currently, Development and Product teams from global brands like Samsung, Dr. Oetker, and Phillips rely on our Federated Content Platform to power their web and mobile platforms.
Reporting to the Head of Demand Generation, you’ll work closely with our partnerships and sales teams to develop effective multichannel marketing programs to help them nurture developers and product and engineering leadership and reach their SQL targets.
What you will be working on
- Using marketing automation and email nurturing to engage and convert prospects and customers across the buyer journey.
- Utilizing Hubspot to execute demand generation activities including, but not limited to, engagement campaigns (lead nurturing), prospect intelligence, lead scoring, digital content strategy (gated content, webinars), and more.
- Owning our marketing calendar in synchronization with internal (Product, Partner marketing, Community & Content managers) and external (Performance marketing agency) stakeholders.
- Owning the management of our social channels in conjunction with the current campaigns.
- Regularly analyzing marketing and sales funnel data to optimize and focus our marketing efforts.
- Aligning with our sales/partnership team and SDRs on results of campaigns to receive feedback, and generate ideas for optimizations.
- Partnering with our BI and product growth teams to manage and improve our go-to-market systems (We have a modern Martech/BI stack consisting of Hubspot, GA, Salesloft, Intercom, Hightouch, and Fivetran).
What we expect from you
- 3+ years experience in managing demand gen programs and campaigns for B2B companies.
- Previous experience with Hubspot, Salesloft, Intercom, Metabase, and similar
- Track record in owning and reaching ambitious growth targets
- Ability to pull reports, aggregate data from multiple systems, and use the insights for campaign optimization.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders at different seniority levels.
- You are an analytical, results-driven marketer being a previous owner of one or multiple funnel metrics as KPI and experience in marketing operations.
Bonus Experience: Experience with demand generation for developer tooling
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, we still encourage you to apply. We are a company that encourages learning and growth and take every application seriously. We look to understand the potential of each candidate based on more than their abilities to check boxes.
Working at Hygraph
Our team members are super passionate about our product and self-motivation is the driving factor for our team's success.
We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with responsibility, accountability, and ownership.
A flexible work environment encourages people to work according to what works best for them and maintain a good work-life balance.
We are an international and friendly team spread across 9 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
We provide the latest IT equipment, and a personal growth & education package.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
The application is reviewed.
Intro call with HR.
First interview with Head of Demand Generation and VP of Marketing
Case study or assignment.
Case study debriefs and Interviews with colleagues from our Marketing and Leadership team.
Reference Check and Offer.
Hygraph is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and different cultures enrich the productivity of our workspace and also promote innovation and creativity.