Customer Onboarding Representative
- USA Only
- 3 applicants (16%)
Customer Onboarding Representative
NetApp – Temp
locations MarketStar – US Remote
time type Full time
job requisition id R12149
If you are a current employee who is interested in applying to this position, please navigate to the internal Careers site to apply.
iCDM Partner On-Boarding Specialist
Who is MarketStar?
Rated as a Top Workplace in 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022, MarketStar employs over 1500 people across 60+ countries and is headquartered in Ogden, UT. Our employees are our greatest assets. We look for professionals who are eager to learn, grow, and perform for the clients we represent. With a culture of success and an empowered, tech savvy workforce, MarketStar continuously delivers great experiences to our employees and our clients every day. Our employees have helped launch, sell, and support thousands of products and services on behalf of some of the most innovative tech companies across the globe!
At MarketStar, we are sales experts. We offer Sales as a Service™ to our clients by providing data-driven insights, powerful technology, and highly specialized support. This allows us to help our clients streamline their sales process, exceed sales goals, and ultimately grow their business. We have consistently delivered exceptional sales results representing our clients for over 30 years.
Our actions are based on our core values, and a relentless desire to achieve our purpose – To Create Growth. We are excited to have you apply to work with us!“You Belong” is one of the MarketStar core values and we look forward to helping you find belonging and purpose here.
About the iCDM Partner On-Boarding Specialist:
MarketStar’s Client Team currently has an opening for an Inside Channel Development Manager focused on Partner On-Boarding. This position is directly responsible for identifying and on-boarding high potential partner resellers for our NetApp team. The iCDM will build relationships with partners, prepare them to sell and service our client’s products as the first interaction within the partner program.
Location: US Remote
What will you do?
- Manage the entire partner application process in tandem with internal and field counterparts.
- Oversee the vetting of potential channel partners and identifying high potential resellers to drive NetApp’s business.
- Engage in both proactive and reactive activities based on the needs of client partners and sales team
- Understanding the business needs and motivations of partners and NetApp sales team
- Ensuring that goals / objectives for the territory are understood, monitored and achieved
- Learning product features, technical aspects, and advantages to provide assistance to resellers
- Profile new, existing, and competitive partners, and maintain contact information in CRM tool
- Resolve customer issues or concerns in a professional and timely manner
- Effectively complete and understand assigned reporting functions for daily activities in CRM tool
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 years similar or related sales experience required
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Strong knowledge of marketing, client relations, and account management
- Ability to comprehend technology
- Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; needs minimal supervision
- Able to excel in a team environment
- Working knowledge of MS office products
This is a non-exempt position
MarketStar is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at [email protected] for assistance.