Customer Marketing Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title:Customer Marketing Manager
Location: United States (Remote)
Logixboard is a white-labeled customer experience software that is transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates.
In a highly competitive and technologically antiquated industry undergoing rapid digitalization, we are providing freight forwarders with the only white- labeled and integrated customer experience software available to the market today.
Our software enables freight forwarders to deliver world-class digital experience to their customers, which propels them far ahead of their competition and dramatically increases customer retention and sales.
Our customers absolutely love our platform, and we’re experiencing tremendous growth both in new customers and in funding, with over $50 million in capital raised to date.
Logixboard is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to help take our growth to the next level. As the Customer Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in driving product adoption, creating new opportunities for upselling, and promoting customer advocacy. You will focus on elevating the customer voice through community, content and campaigns.
You will play an integral part in defining and building our customer marketing playbook for our fast-growing start up.
In this role, you will focus on three key areas (content, community and enablement).
This role will also support growth and partner marketing efforts on an as- needed basis. The Customer Marketing Manager will collaborate with marketing leadership on priorities, projects and opportunities to ensure there is clarity and balance in the day-to-day functions of this role.
- Produce case studies, customer stories, video testimonials for web, social, and to support sales enablement
- Develop product adoption and community-driven content
- Collaborate with product marketing team to develop launch materials and communications
- Manage and execute customer communication and events calendar
- Formalize and grow the Logixboard customer community by expanding Logixboard U, developing a community platform and/or customer-centric events.
- Manage, develop and execute customer, partner and internal communication as it relates to product launches, company updates and more
- Collaborate with the customer success team on customer appreciation strategy. Own the implementation including swag and milestone communications (ex- anniversaries, birthdays, partnership milestones)
- Collaborate with CSM and sales teams to build rapport with customers to increase renewals, referrals, cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Understand the customer journey to influence when to reach our customers in ways that increase loyalty and retention, and drive adoption and advocacy through key marketing programs
- Track, measure and report KPIs to key stakeholders on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Collaborate and empower CSM with content and campaigns to drive education, adoption and upsell opportunities
- Be part of a very fast moving organization where you have a voice in decisions that ultimately impact our team members, customers and investors
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of both the Freight Forwarding and SaaS industry
We are looking for:
- 5+ years’ of customer-focused marketing experience, preferably in B2B technology markets. At least 2 years being responsible for customer and brand marketing functions at a SaaS company.
- Highly autonomous- must be able to take initiative and execute with minimal supervision.
- Deep understanding of brand marketing & growth levers to increase customer engagement, product adoption and upsell opportunities.
- Results-oriented, with focus on the art and science of marketing to create the ideal customer experience that translates to growth
- Strong collaboration and teamwork. We win by working together, challenging each other to create, innovate and blow our goals out of the water.
- Curiosity. You are always looking for new ways to drive growth through marketing. You are open to feedback, empower your team to grow and seek out development opportunities for both you and your team. (Good news, we provide that for you through annual learning and a development budget)
- Not afraid to fail forward. As a fast-growing start up, we are constantly learning, iterating and evolving our go-to-market strategies. You are comfortable making quick pivots and focus on progress over perfection.
The salary range for this role is $112,995 – $136,710, plus equity. Where your pay would fall within that range will be based on 1) relevant experience, knowledge, and skills, as demonstrated through the interview process, 2) by considering parity with current LXB team members, and 3) current market data.
- We are a remote first company, meaning, you can work from home, from the mountains, from the beach, or wherever you feel like getting work done.
- Since our teams span across North America, LATAM, Australia, and the UK it is important for us to make it a priority to see one another. Logixboard will host a yearly in-person company retreat and our teams get together for in-person offsites at least once a year.
- Logixboard covers 100% of premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for you, with 75% of premiums covered for your loved ones. We’ll also offer paid life insurance and Long Term Disability.
- 12 weeks parental paid time plus a $2,500 parental bonus to support you and your family.
- Our 401(k) plan makes it easy to save for retirement and you can contribute your tax free dollars from day 1.
- In addition to statutory and Federal holidays, we offer our teammates Flexible Time Off (average is 4-5 weeks) that can also be used to observe holidays that are important to you.
- A yearly Learning and Development budget of $500 to find your own way to continue your professional development.
- To get your office set up, you will receive the basics (laptop, monitor, keyboard and a mouse), plus a one time WFH budget of $1,000 for you to get the other things you need in order to do your best work
At Logixboard, we believe that people come first and we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We highly encourage under-represented and traditionally marginalized communities to apply. Together, we will create and maintain working and learning environments that are inclusive, equitable and welcoming. If you require assistance or accommodations in the application or interview process, please contact: