Customer Care Representative
- USA Only
- 16 applicants (44%)
Customer Care Representative (REMOTE)
- Job Category Customer Support & Service
- Requisition Number CUSTO004108
- United States
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
We currently have a full-time opening for a Customer Care Representative in the United States. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment where you can make a difference every day, then this is the opportunity for you!
The right person to join our team is…
Demonstrates ownership and accountability; strong problem solving and decision making skills; strong work ethic and integrity; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; collaboration as well as self-management; results driven; attention to detail, accuracy and compliance; advanced website agility and selling skills. Must have the ability to read, analyze and interpret documents, procedures, general business periodicals and professional journals.
This position is responsible for.
The Customer Care Representative receives and answers inquiries from customers concerning price, availability and/or application of Breg products and services. S/he will also receive and enter orders from internal and external customers, including Sales Representatives. S/he will help to assure customer satisfaction by providing outstanding service while accurately entering orders and handling customer concerns, inquiries, requests, and complaints as well as offering suggestive selling solutions.
Your day will be very busy you will:
- Receives, records and accurately enters orders received by phone, fax, email or postal mail from internal and external customers and other Customer Care Representatives.
- Utilizes product training knowledge to offer appropriate solutions, troubleshoot and answer questions from customers, Sales Representatives and patients related to product usage including suggestions for use and comparisons to competitive product.
- Provides support of inquiries generated from any online sources including but not limited to breg.com or BregStore.
- Increases revenue through suggestive solutions and soft-selling of product and accessories, relevant to the customer’s needs.
- Within established guidelines, utilizes decision-making skills to judge and resolve issues related to product, freight costs and warranty guidelines. Escalates calls and orders as needed to the appropriate resource.
- Records customer feedback in the Breg Feedback Form (BFF) and issues Return Material Authorization (RMA) numbers.
- Provides a delightful customer experience through outstanding phone and electronic communication interactions with customers, Sales Representatives and patients.
- Attends annual required HIPAA training and maintains strict compliance with the healthcare privacy code.
What your background will be:
- High school diploma or its equivalent required. Associate’s degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years of experience in a high volume call center highly preferred.
- Order Entry proficiency preferred.
- Computer proficient to include web browser/internet search, MS Outlook, Word, and Excel. Technical competence includes the ability to learn new software and systems.
What we can offer you…
Our insurance benefits are effective the 1st of the month after your hire date. (Included on the posting where we thought this would be a draw.)
- Medical /Dental /Vision plans
- PTO (paid time off)
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance / STD / LTD
Work Schedules include
- 9:00 a.m. PDT
- 5:00 p.m. PDT
Salary/Pay Range: $16.05/hr – $21.73/hr.
This range reflects the minimum and maximum target range for new hire base salary/pay across all US locations. Actual pay is based on many factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to geographical location, work experience, skill set, relevant trainings and certifications, and business needs. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, commission, equity, etc.
For six consecutive years Breg has been awarded The National Business Research Institute (NBRI) Circle of Excellence Award for employee engagement.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.breg.com and click on the Careers’ section.
Breg is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.