Customer Account Manager
- USA Only
Customer Account Manager
- United States
- Full time
Zycus is hiringCustomer Account Manager in the North America region.
The Customer Account Manager (CAM) is the key owner of our existing customer relationships, and is responsible for driving the ongoing adoption, benefit realization, and retention and growth of the Zycus solution within an assigned set of customers. This individual should be comfortable consulting and influencing customers, developing, positioning and closing sales opportunities and managing all financial aspects of the relationship – backed by a strong understanding of the customers’ business objectives and the capabilities of the Zycus solution. Performance in the role is measured by customer retention, account growth, and customer reference-ability.
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with the Client executives and positions of Leadership with the specific goal of understanding and then aligning Zycus solutions to their corporate roadmap and initiatives
- Generate upsell, cross-sell, services, and expansion opportunities & leads. CAM is directly responsible for negotiating and closing these opportunities as well as renewals.
- Get the accurate pulse of customer needs, goals and expectations following initial implementation and lead/facilitate across cross-functional teams initiatives that ensure customer reference-ability is strong.
- Create and maintain customer account plans and strategies for the assigned accounts
- Customer Account Director must have a proven success record of repeatedly meeting/exceeding annual Saas quota of $1M or more as well as successfully managed renewal of existing client contracts ranging from $250K + to $1 Million+in ARR.
- Connect with senior client stakeholders to fully understand their strategy and roadmap to ensure alignment with Zycus. Continuous engagement & consulting with customer to create a platform for sharing Industry & Zycus Customer best practices.
- Be a self-starter, a highly motivated person able to work in a fast-paced environment that is continually changing. Ability to be pro-active with a sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read, understand and communicate technical documentation and relate to clients and business needs.
- Excellent engagement and solution selling skills including discovery, negotiation and networking.
- Significant experience working specifically with Saas solutions
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US?
- Join the Experts: Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner and Forrester as a Leader in Strategic Sourcing and Source-to-Contract Suites. We moved further on the ‘completeness of vision’ axis within a year in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites, published in October 2020. (https://www.zycus.com/ )
- Play a critical role in taking the business to the next level and champion thought leadership in Autonomous Procurement with our Merlin AI Suite
- Enjoy 401K and competitive health insurance benefits
- Advance your career with us. We’re enthusiastic to help our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.