- USA Only
- 1 applicant
Coordinator, Marketing – remote
Home Office – Ohio
Home Office – Florida
Home Office – Michigan
Home Office – Maine
Home Office – Iowa
Home Office – Kansas
Home Office – South Carolina
Home Office – Wisconsin
Home Office – Nevada
Home Office – Nebraska
Home Office – Montana
Home Office – Louisiana
Home Office – Kentucky
Home Office – Idaho
Home Office – District of Columbia
Home Office – Utah
Home Office – Indiana
Home Office – California
Home Office – Rhode Island
Home Office – New York
Home Office – Georgia
Home Office – Maryland
Home Office – West Virginia
Home Office – Oregon
Home Office – Washington
Home Office – Illinois
Home Office – North Carolina
Home Office – Texas
Home Office – Oklahoma
Home Office – Virginia
Home Office – Colorado
Home Office – New Hampshire
Home Office – Missouri
Home Office – Massachusetts
Home Office – Pennsylvania
Home Office – Arizona
Home Office – Tennessee
job requisition id
The E.W. Scripps Company is hiring a Marketing Coordinator who will support various marketing teams, assisting in the smooth execution of marketing campaigns, events, and promotions. This position involves a combination of administrative, organizational, and coordination tasks. This is a remote position.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing brand strategy, initiatives, events or promotions.
- Coordinate and organize details involved in marketing events, promotions, and campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful marketing initiatives.
- Support managers in creating, developing and managing marketing materials and creative execution for our brands and partnerships.
- Maintain marketing calendars and schedules.
- Prepare and distribute marketing materials and reports.
- Organize meetings and updates, prepare meeting agendas, distribute post-meeting notes and team project status documents.
- Manage and organize marketing and/or partnership documents.
- Provide general administrative support to marketing teams including budget management and coordinating meetings and events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Specialized training/certification may be required
- Generally, 2+ years of experience in area of responsibility
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Ability to execute quality output under tight deadlines
- High level of creativity, ability to think “outside the box”
- Strong brand management focus
- Presentation skills and ability to facilitate meetings
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well independently and on a team
- Strong organizational skills with an acute attention to detail
- Comfortable interacting with executive personnel and clients
- Scripps offer a remote working option for this position.
SCRIPPS’ COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
At Scripps, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that reflects the communities we serve. We are intentional about creating an environment where employees, our audiences and other stakeholders feel valued and inspired to reach their full potential and make authentic connections. We foster a workplace culture that embraces each person’s diversity, including the extent to which they are similar or different. Scripps leaders believe that an equitable and inclusive culture is not only the right thing to do, it is a business imperative. Read more about our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion at scripps.com.
The E.W. Scripps Company (NASDAQ: SSP) is a diversified media company focused on creating a better-informed world. As one of the nation’s largest local TV broadcasters, Scripps serves communities with quality, objective local journalism and operates a portfolio of 61 stations in 41 markets. The Scripps Networks reach nearly every American through the national news outlets Court TV and Scripps News and popular entertainment brands ION, Bounce, Defy TV, Grit, ION Mystery and Laff. Scripps is the nation’s largest holder of broadcast spectrum. Scripps runs an award-winning investigative reporting newsroom in Washington, D.C., and is the longtime steward of the Scripps National Spelling Bee. Founded in 1878, Scripps has held for decades to the motto, Give light and the people will find their own way.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, The E.W. Scripps Company and its affiliates do not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship for the company.