Salesflow.io is hiring a
Content Marketing Manager - B2B SaaS
- USA Only
- 2 applicants (11%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) HST (UTC -10) ART (UTC -3) UTC -4 UTC -4:30 UTC -3 UTC -2 GMT (UTC +0) CET (UTC +1) EET (UTC +2) MSK (UTC +3) AST (UTC -4) FKST (UTC -3)
Salesflow is a fast-growing SaaS company that provides innovative sales engagement solutions to B2B sales teams and agencies. Our main product is LinkedIn automation for outbound outreach and prospecting.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our team and help us drive our content strategy forward. As a Content Marketing Manager, you will create and distribute high-quality content that drives engagement, builds brand awareness, and generates leads.
- Develop and execute a content marketing strategy that aligns with Salesflow's overall marketing goals and objectives.
- Create engaging and informative content such as blog posts, white papers, guides, e-books, case studies, infographics, videos, and social media posts that resonate with our target audience.
- Collaborate with the marketing, product, customer success and sales teams to create content supporting the buyer's journey.
- Conduct keyword research, analyse website traffic and social media metrics, and adjust content accordingly to improve engagement and lead generation.
- Utilize SEO best practices to optimize all content for search engines and improve our website's visibility.
- Manage the Salesflow blog, including writing, editing, and publishing content on a regular basis.
- Assist the Growth marketing manager in producing the content for the Salesflow community.
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar that ensures a steady stream of content is produced and published.
- Assist the Growth marketing manager with promoting content through various channels, including email, social media, and other digital marketing channels.
- Collaborate with external partners and influencers to create content that reaches a wider audience.
- Monitor and report on content performance, and use data to improve our content marketing strategy continually.
- Lead, develop and support our online community through shared content and engagement strategies
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment or know-how of the Sales sphere.
- Strong writing and editing skills, with the ability to write for different mediums and audiences.
- Understanding of SEO best practices and experience optimizing content for search engines.
- Experience with content management systems, preferably WordPress, and social media platforms.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and/or Mixpanel.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Worked, developed and grew communities in the past
- Experience in the distribution of content, guest posting, PR, influencers and similar
- English level Advanced or above
- Salary range USD35K to 45K
- 23 days holidays + bank holidays
- Career growth opportunities
- Super fun and friendly team
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at Salesflow.io. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired