Content Marketing Manager
- 24 applicants (62%)
Content Marketing Manager
DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, which not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
As the first Content Marketing Manager at DeepSource, you’ll build and execute our content strategy. This role will be crucial in upleveling every aspect of content at DeepSource and expanding how content impacts demand generation and brand and everything in between.
- Make content a strategic advantage for DeepSource, helping drive from idea to execution.
- Be responsible for content across the funnel for a technical audience of developers and engineering leaders.
- Uplevel our content at every stage: educational, awareness, brand and editorial content, top of funnel drivers like guides and tutorials, and collaterals like case studies and whitepapers.
- Experiment with the channels and content types we produce to meet our audience where they are, help the org take creative risks to find new ways to connect with and delight developers and engineering leaders.
- Expand our SEO opportunities by working with our demand generation team; execute a surgical SEO strategy to increase the impact of every piece of content we produce.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders across engineering, product, sales, and more to extract the best stories and ideas from the organization.
- Build scalable editorial processes to increase content throughput to help DeepSource meet its ambitious goals for our current and future stages of growth; partner with a roster of freelancers and agencies to produce a steady drumbeat of content.
- Set and establish the voice for DeepSource through our content, and coach others (other team members, as well as external writers).
- Support the broader marketing and demand generation efforts to expand our reach on topics as needed, produce content pieces to support product launches, and help connect the team with writers.
- At least 6 years of experience in Content Marketing or editorial roles and at least 1 year leading the function.
- Deep experience working with technical audiences (developers, engineering leaders, technical PMs, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record of building content programs that span SEO work, editorial and brand, and engineering content.
- The ability to build strong cross-functional partnerships with technical teams.