Content Marketer for a Developers Tool
- 9 applicants (31%)
We’re looking for a smart and creative person who writes content that convinces and sells.
Our target audience is developers, so we’re looking for a content marketer with tech experience. If you can show us your own blog where you talk about things that interest you and you get others excited, we’re interested!
A Few Words About Us
At OnTheGoSystems, we specialize in developing cutting-edge software that powers millions of websites worldwide. Since our launch in 2008, we have been a fully remote company and have assembled a team of over 100 highly talented individuals from around the world. Our software solutions currently power more than 1.5 million sites, and we are proud to have helped over 250,000 satisfied clients achieve their goals. In 2023, we will launch a new product, a cloud-based SaaS solution that will serve millions of customers globally.
- Know our products and competitor products inside and out.
- Get into the minds of potential customers, understand their needs, desires and concerns.
- Create a content strategy that builds on our benefits, addresses customer needs and capitalizes on media opportunities.
- Pitch your content ideas to partners and publications that you identify on your own.
- Write great content, with an authentic voice, which engages clients emotionally and logically.
- Analyze the effectiveness of our content marketing efforts, using Analytics, engagement and conversions. Then, refine until you reach outstanding results.
- Stay up-to-date with industry news, so that our content is always relevant.
What we’re looking for in a Content Marketer
- Native English (your mother tongue)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in content marketing, with a proven track record of creating content that drives sales
- Ownership and operation of at least one successful blog that demonstrates your content marketing skills and preferably in software services
- Exceptional writing and communication skills, with the ability to adapt your writing style to different audiences and channels
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to use data to inform content strategy and measure results
- Creative and strategic mindset, with the ability to think outside the box and generate new ideas for content.
You’ll start as a freelancer, with the intention of transitioning to a full- time position once we see that we’re a good fit for each other.
What we offer
- 100% remote position
- Full-time position with paid public holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Being part of a team of smart, self-driven individuals
- Ample opportunity to progress and advance
- Meeting and collaborating with team members across the globe
If you’re looking for an excellent opportunity to make an impact, in a company that values innovation and teamwork, apply today and join our dynamic team!