Commercial Account Executive
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Commercial Account Executive
SALES – SALES
- Bonusly’s “Workplace”: We currently conduct all interviews and onboard new hires remotely. Bonusly has both a hybrid and remote workforce and will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely. * What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
Remote (US only)
Bonusly is looking for an experienced, innovative and results-oriented Commercial Account Executive. We are looking for a Salesperson with great instincts that has the ability to succeed in a Commercial inbound sales environment. We need someone who is creative, highly skilled in sales, and has a track record of delivering sales strategies amongst a variety of Commercial clientele. You’ll be challenged to manage all aspects of the sales life cycle, while continuing to uphold Bonusly’s great reputation in this space.
Your team will sell products that transform workplace recognition and feedback at the most innovative and fastest-growing companies in the world.
What you’ll do
- Sell Bonusly’s amazing products to Commercial customers
- Manage/multi-thread and convert a high volume of inbound sales leads
- Utilize tech stack to enhance deal velocity (ZoomInfo, Gong, Hubspot, etc)
- Work in a rapidly paced sales cycle
- Own the entire sales process from end to end: Generate new leads, convert leads, conduct discovery calls, conduct demos, negotiate contracts and close deals
- Manage a full pipeline through sales stage progressions
- Foster practices that encourage improvement and bias towards action through retrospection, learning and outcomes.
- Join an inclusive, collaborative, and skilled sales team that loves to sell reliable, scalable, intuitive, and useful products.
You should apply if you…..
- Have 4 + years of SaaS sales experience
- Are ambitious and motivated with a #Go-Get-Results attitude that will drive you to convert inbound leads
- Have experience or familiarity with a CRM
- Have the ability to forecast and drive sales stage progressions.
- Have experience with social selling, prospecting, or utilizing a sales automation tool
Bonus Points for…..
- Have experience selling Human Resources (or related) Technologies
- Have experience selling to Commercial or Enterprise Clientele
- Have experience with strategic sales cycles with multiple decision maker personas
- Salary: $55,000 – $70,000 base
- Target Commission: $70,000
- Equity: 0.01 – 0.04%
Benefits and opportunities include…
- Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
- Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
- Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
- Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
- Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
- Progressive vacation policy.
- 401(k) with employer matching.
- Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
- Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)