- USA Only
Temporary Care Coordinator
Patient Care – Care Team
As a temporary Care Coordinator, you will be part of a vibrant team of high performing and highly engaged professionals that work to ensure a quality patient experience. This role is instrumental in helping members understand their options and connecting them to the best resources. If you’re a highly empathetic and friendly individual, with a strong interest in making a real difference to people, we want to hear from you!
- Be readily available by phone to answer questions and start services on behalf of patients
- Guide members through the Open Enrollment period, including understanding the benefits available to them, if their doctors are in network, and how to enroll in a plan.
- Perform accurate data collection and entry
- Gain and maintain a thorough understanding of the Patient Care Team policies, processes, software, etc
- Experience in a customer service related environment (i.e. call support, administrative, clerical, customer service, etc.) using phones and computers as the primary job tools.
- Speak clearly, confidently and have a friendly phone demeanor
- Demonstrate adaptability with process changes in fast-paced and ambiguous environments
- Be empathetic. You’ll work with members and their families who are going through challenging times.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic technical issues. Ability to navigate through multiple online applications
- Experience with general benefits/insurance navigation is a plus
- Experience in medical office and/or insurance preferred
- Requires the ability to work with and maintain confidential information
- Good listening and questioning skills, with the ability to resolve conflict
About Grand Rounds Health, Doctor On Demand and Included Health:
Grand Rounds Health, Doctor On Demand and Included Health merged in 2021 to form the first of its kind integrated virtual care company to raise the standard of healthcare. Our personalized, longitudinal care services include primary care, specialty care, integrated behavioral health, everyday and urgent care, chronic condition management and prevention and 24/7 triage. We get members to the right care, at the right time through ongoing clinical navigation, expert medical opinions and care coordination.
Partnering with leading employers and health plans, we deliver unparalleled, end-to-end care. Our combined nationwide practice of dedicated clinicians and innovative data science and technology platforms provide better care experiences, better member satisfaction, and better outcomes and cost savings for our nearly 100 million covered lives across commercial, Medicare and Medicaid.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the combined company has been recognized as a 2020 UCSF Digital Health Award winner for Employer Wellness and 2021 Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Biopharma™ by Great Place to Work and Fortune. Learn more at www.grandrounds.com and www.doctorondemand.com.
Grand Rounds Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.