Call Center Legal Representative
- USA Only
Call Center Legal Rep – Remote US
- Remote, United States
McClatchy has an exciting opportunity for a Call Center – Legal Representative on our Classified Ads Team. Both inbound and outbound category opportunities are available. The successful candidate will drive growth for our clients by offering a variety of solutions to best fit the customer’s needs. The successful candidate will also be comfortable offering appropriate solutions for each of our different types of business categories.
McClatchy, a national leader in digital media, helps clients grow by creating sophisticated, measurable ways for local businesses and national advertisers to connect with desirable audiences in local markets and across the country. We are experiencing the most transformative period in our history.
Come Join McClatchy – a place where you have a voice and the ability to impact our future!
Location: This position will work remotely within the US
Schedule: The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday with the hours of 10:00 am – 7:00 pm central time. There will be an equivalent start time if hired in a different time zone.
- Understand client’s business needs typically in a short close sale cycle to efficiently offer solutions, ensuring they receive their desired ROI
- Verify all aspects of the ad with the customer prior to placement for accuracy
- Manage relationship with clients to ensure they receive best-in-class service. Identify opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell
- Follow credit policies and obtain pre-payment when necessary
- Service the clients if any post-sale issues occur
- After the contact, access other opportunities and follow procedures for handing off customer if a larger opportunity is identified
- Prospect potential opportunities and maintain relationships with existing classified accounts clients
- Identify and pursue prospects within opportunity categories
- Service clients across multiple markets and speak to their various value propositions
- Manages time to focus on outbound sales calls when not handling inbound
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of customer service or call center experience.
- Ability to work Monday – Friday; occasional Saturdays may be needed. Schedule 10:00 am -7:00 pm central time (equivalent start time if hired in a different time zone).
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Google Office Tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Publishing, advertising or media experience
- College – Preferred
- Manages a quick sales cycle well
- Is able to make an immediate connection with a client over the phone
- Understands each client and their unique business needs in order to provide ROI-impactful solutions.
- Exhibits technical competency, e.g. updating our CRM
- Thrives in high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Able to converse with multiple markets, manage various market value propositions, switch gears quickly
- Embraces change
The full-time position is eligible for a monthly bonus up to $500 a month, and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) w/ match.