Business Development Representative - UK / US
Appinio is looking for great Business Development Representatives (m/f/d) to continue our strong growth track. As a BDR, you are at the forefront of our journey to revolutionize the insights market and help to drive our expansion. As we enter new markets and industries, we are looking for smart, creative, passionate, and energetic people to join our team. As a BDR, you will be identifying, pursuing and realizing growth opportunities and will specialize in attractive verticals like FMCG/CPG, Consultancies/Agencies or Retail/eCommerce. You will get support in building a relevant network in your respective vertical and positioning yourself as an industry expert. The position of BDR is your chance to build a career in sales, marketing or customer success and join one of Europe's fastest growing companies.
While our headquarters are in Hamburg, you are free to join our team remotely from any location in Europe that works best for you.
- Understand industry dynamics and trends, identify potential target customers and uncover needs of target personas within relevant prospects
- Draft outbound strategies to approach potential target customers, craft and execute communication sequences
- Articulate and pitch Appinio’s holistic value proposition, not only as a digital market research company, but a transformational partner that enables true customer centricity and real-time research for our customers - a globally unique value proposition
- Confidently conduct discovery calls with prospects, meet Appinio’s qualification criteria
- Penetrate existing industry networks, build own network of relevant contacts in verticals and help create, adapt and distribute relevant marketing content into these networks
- Build relationships to establish an active dialog with decision makers as well as platform users within our prospect companies
- Handover of qualified leads to your respective Account Executive and data maintenance in our CRM HubSpot
- Support in evaluating effectiveness of employed strategies and support in continuously optimizing our go to market approach
- Smart, energetic, passionate, outgoing, creative and entrepreneurial personality
- You distinguish yourself as an active listener, who communicates purposefully and confidently, acts proactively and inspires potential customers
- University degree (no matter what field)
- Experience in highly interactive environments (to be considered for more senior BDR positions, you have gathered initial experience in business development or sales/CRM/marketing roles)
- Drive to help scale-up our company and revolutionize an entire industry; consider your job to have a purpose beyond paying your rent
- Seek to grow personally and professionally and be willing to go that extra mile
- English skills on a native speaker level
Join Appinio and be part of one of Europe’s fastest growing startups. At Appinio, you will have the challenging and incredibly rewarding role to actively take part in shaping the future of digital market research. We are a dynamic team of 100+ people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit who believe in the disruptive vision of Appinio. You will act autonomously as part of an agile, intrinsically motivated team with flat hierarchies, a vibrant atmosphere and lots of ideas. The more ideas you share, the better. We love what we do, constantly challenge ourselves and try out new things. You are courageous and like to leave old thought patterns behind? Then this is where you need to be.