Business Development Representative
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11) GMT (UTC +0) CET (UTC +1) EET (UTC +2) MSK (UTC +3) AST (UTC -4) FKST (UTC -3)
Paymentology is one of the fastest growing, most exciting payments businesses in the world.
The company is already replacing legacy payments processors to become the technology of choice for the world’s most innovative issuers, including Revolut, MOX Bank (Standard Chartered) and Mettle (Natwest).
Employing over 290 people in over 45 countries, Paymentology is perfectly placed to capitalise on the new wave of digital banking and payments globally.
We provide a highly scalable, AI-driven cloud-native processing platform, deployable via public or private cloud with advanced data and configuration capabilities, leveraging significant competitive differentiation.
About the role
As our Sales Growth Representative you will be responsible for developing sales leads inside the European sales team. We are looking to hire someone with previous lead generation experience.
The team works closely together and particularly in this role you will be collaborating closely with the Marketing Team, Partner Team as well as Senior Sales Team members.
Your objective will be to reach out to the issuer payments processing market across Europe on a systematic and on-going basis via phone, email, social media etc., and to convert those conversations into qualified leads for the sales executives to take on for deal closure.
What you get to do:
- Generate leads via telephone and mass communication such as email and/or social media.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM (Zendesk) ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and appropriate documents are attached.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Facilitate initial sales meetings between Sales Directors and qualified customers.
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Attend weekly sales strategies meetings with the Sales Team and regularly communicate with individual Sales Team members.
- Measure and track regular lead generation activity against weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
- Consolidate various sales collateral and participate in creating outreach templates.
- Ensure there is a strong presence at trade shows and events to maximise lead generation and promote the brand. Work with the sales team to filter and identify suitable customer engagements.
What it takes to succeed:
- Minimum of 3 years of online demand generation experience, involving blogs, content development, email, and other online/integrated campaigns.
- The ability and enthusiasm to develop a strong knowledge of products and services.
- CRM and marketing platform experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with lots of moving parts.
- Thrive in a high-growth, dynamic, start-up environment.
- Excellent communication skills – primarily English
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Paymentologists, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.