Business Development Representative
- USA Only
- 1 applicant
Business Development Representative
at PartsTech (View all jobs)
Remote – USA
PartsTech creates automotive e-commerce technology, helping repair shops, auto part distributors, and manufacturers run their businesses more effectively and profitably through e-commerce and data innovation. We increase efficiency for the automotive aftermarket by connecting repair shops, parts distributors, and manufacturers in one seamless, e-commerce platform. PartsTech makes finding and ordering the right parts simple, fast, and accurate.
As a PartsTech BDR, your primary focus will be engaging non-registered customers & inactive accounts. Your goal is to sign up new customers, qualify and regain the interest of existing account holders. We’re looking for a driven individual who wants to challenge themselves and be an integral part of a fast-moving company in the rapidly fast-moving automotive industry.
What You’ll Accomplish:
- Quickly engage inbound leads to qualify and convert to account holders.
- Maintain active engagement with leads and existing repair shop users via phone calls, texts, and email using the PartsTech phone system and CRM.
- Build and maintain expert knowledge of the PartsTech system in order to conduct system demos via phone and screen sharing.
- Provide consistent follow-up with existing customers to regain interest in using PartsTech, while passing qualified accounts to the Account Executive team via internal processes.
- Continuously work on cold calling, clean speech, overturning objections, and customer qualification techniques to maintain and improve sales knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Create, build, and update Account Executive pipelines and activity reports in CRM.
- Enter, organize, and update vital information on users in our phone system, CRM, or other tools.
Who You Are:
- Prior experience in inside sales selling SaaS/IT/Software.
- Track record of success in inside sales and account management, reaching customers via phone and email.
- Proven experience with a sales/customer service role.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM, preferred.
- Automotive industry experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with automotive aftermarket and general knowledge of the auto repair business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic paired with high energy and positive attitude.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to think on your feet and look for opportunities to help us improve our processes.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them.
Why You Should Join Us:
Our vision is to make it fast and easy for auto repair shops to find the right parts across all of their suppliers with one search. Together, PartsTech’s team helped countless businesses save valuable time so they can focus on their customers and we’re just getting started.
The PartsTech team is a global, distributed group of passionate self-starters based in Cambridge, Hartford, CT, Eastern Europe and beyond. We are remote- first, privately held and venture-backed.
PartsTech is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and values diversity at every level of our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe you should bring your whole self to work, so come as you are.
- 100% Remote Work
- Generous PTO
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care FSA
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401(k) w/ Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Events
Compensation: $50,000 Annual Base + Monthly Paid Incentives
PartsTech is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Note: The job description provided is a general outline of responsibilities and qualifications for this role at PartsTech. Actual responsibilities and qualifications may vary depending on the specific needs of the company and department.