Nebulab is hiring a
Business Development Representative
- 11 applicants (14%)
About the position
We are looking for a motivated and driven Business Development Representative to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities across our Consulting Services and Research and Development departments, building and maintaining strong relationships with potential clients, and contributing to the overall growth and success of the company.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to work with a nimble but established company: we have been in business for 10+ years, we have a diverse team of 50+, and we’re bootstrapped and profitable.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through research, networking, and prospecting.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with potential clients, understanding their needs and providing tailored solutions.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and identify upselling/cross-selling opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and proposals to showcase Nebulab's services and products.
- Monitor and analyze market trends, competitors, and emerging technologies to inform business development strategies.
- Attend industry events, conferences, and workshops to expand network and increase brand visibility.
- Provide regular updates on sales activities, leads, and opportunities to company leadership.
- Design and launch marketing and demand-generation activities through blogs, email, and social media.
- 3+ years of experience in business development, sales, or a related role, preferably in the eCommerce industry.
- Proven track record of identifying and closing new business opportunities.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, preferably in a remote environment.
- Strong networking and relationship-building abilities with founders and C-suite executives.
- Self-starter with a results-driven attitude and a strong sense of initiative.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in using CRM and marketing tools (e.g., Close, MailChimp, Buffer).
- Willingness to travel as needed for client meetings and industry events.
What we offer Learn more about compensation and benefits.
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at Nebulab. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired