Business Development Manager
- USA Only
About the Role:
Primary Functions are Business development and account management. This role uses an exciting new method known as “Sales 2.0” – which focuses on research, mutual business fit and consultative discussion. The goal is to generate return on investment for 7 Figure Automation’s clients.
- $52,000-$58,000/yr (On Target Earnings)
- PPO health insurance
- Health and fitness perks
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- 26 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
World-class marketing and sales training included for the duration of employment.
Looking for a job working with a world-class creative agency and to build a career in tech sales?
Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and support your professional growth?
If you answered yes to these questions then your dream job awaits.
I’m Mark, the CEO of 7 Figure Automation. I’m looking for a talented individual to join my team as we grow our business and achieve our vision.
7 Figure Automation helps B2B technology companies fill their sales pipeline so they can focus on closing deals. We use email, phone and LinkedIn prospecting to help companies generate more meetings for their sales team.
Our mission is to become the best performing sales development agency in the world and to help 100 companies grow sales, in the next 5 years.
To achieve this we need to build an amazing team. Here’s where you come in.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) will generate new business opportunities for our clients by following a proven process to prospect into companies and schedule meetings. You’ll learn how to develop a target audience, create a bullet-proof go-to-market strategy, and generate new business opportunities through mutli-channel prospecting campaigns.
The BDM will perform high-level conversations with senior executives about their company, their business issues and their goals.
The individual we’re looking for will be driven, self-motivated, analytical, flexible, honest and should learn quickly. This position has opportunities for advancement within the organization and the remote work lifestyle provides a flexible schedule.
- Learn and execute prospecting campaigns via email, phone and LinkedIn to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing sales leaders
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people, and existing technology
- Engage senior executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Develop discussions with executives around business issues
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- Conduct client meetings to review campaign results
- 2+ years business development or sales experience
- A strong desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Technology experience, sales experience or other related business experience
- Writing and phone skills
- Experience in Sales Development (a plus)
- ZoomInfo, Salesforce, SalesLoft/Outreach and LinkedIn Sales Navigator experience (a plus)
- Quick learner
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Commitment follow-through
- Good verbal communication skills
Apply now to start working with a world-class creative agency and build your career in tech sales. This position will fill fast: https://7figureautomation.com/employment
Location: US Only Remote
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE IN THE US. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT MEET THE LOCATION REQUIREMENTS.