Business Development Associate
- USA Only
- 10 applicants (100%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
- 100% work from home
- Paid training
- QSEHRA Health Reimbursement Plan
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- Rapid career advancement
- 2 weeks PTO per year
- Flexible schedule
- Internal Promotions
- Continuing education
- Unlimited leave with job security
- Fun work environment!
Business Development Associate Position
We are searching for a personable, thorough Business Development Associate to communicate with prospective clients via telephone and e-mail. Responsibilities include educating interested parties about the product or service they are wanting and then scheduling a Sales Representative to meet with them.
To be successful as a BDA, you should be determined to achieve and surpass each of your work-related goals. After training you should demonstrate a thorough understanding of the conversion process, including ways in which to garner clients' interest in meeting with a Sales Representative.
Business Development Associate Responsibilities
- Familiarizing yourself with essential details of products and services.
- Communication to and from prospective clients and colleagues.
- Educating the prospective clients about the services they are interested in.
- Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client and a Sales Representative.
Business Development Associate Requirements
- US Resident
- Experience in business development, appointment setting, or sales would be advantageous, but is not necessary.
- Computer and tech savvy.
- Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
- Persuasive and results-oriented.
- Available to work some evenings and weekends.
Learn about us!
Employee facing: joinconvertros.com (You may also apply directly on this site)
Business facing: convertros.com